1. Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Moves
    12 Oct '19 16:301 edit
    https://paste.pics/6Y13N

The screenshot in the link shows two minor annoyances of the conditional move feature on iOS. First, I'm playing black, but the conditional moves seem to always be displayed from white's point of view.

Second, the "before" picture for conditional moves added on iOS display as blank on iOS, but they display fine on desktop. Conditional moves added on desktop display correctly (from white's point of view, though).

btw, I love having conditional moves on mobile and would love to have "deep mode" as well =)
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 13:30
    @Jason-Wright

Thanks for providing the image with the bug report, always helpful. I'll take a look at this for the next update.
  3. Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Moves
    15 Oct '19 04:51
    @Russ

Cool, thanks! =)
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 18:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 19:08

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 19:09

7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Nov '19 14:50
    @jason-wright said

First, I'm playing black, but the conditional moves seem to always be displayed from white's point of view.

Second, the "before" picture for conditional moves added on iOS display as blank on iOS, but they display fine on desktop.
    The first issue is now fixed but unreleased - this will be submitted to Apple shortly. The update should arrive on your phone within a week.

But I am unable to reproduce the second issue. Can you let me know which iPhone / IOS version you are using please? Anyone else with the same problem?
  8. Idaho Falls, Idaho
    Moves
    26 Nov '19 20:531 edit
    @Russ I sent feedback through testflight, I think. Let me know if it didn't reach you. Short version: orientation totally fixed (thanks!). Blank "before" window still happens, though (both iPhone SE and iPad Pro running 13.2.2).

One think I might not have made clear is that if I play the move on my desktop and view the conditional list on mobile, the "before" board displays correctly. If I play the conditional on a mobile and then view the list of conditionals:
    - on the same mobile: "before" side is blank
    - on a different mobile: "before" side is blank
    - desktop: "before" shows up correctly
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Nov '19 10:07

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree