1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    06 Jul '22 23:19
    SOMETHING PRETTY HORRID HAPPENED A WEEK OR TWO AGO, OR THE RHP WEBSITE, ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE UNABLE TO ERASE OUR NOTES AFTER EACH GAME HAS ENDED. I WONDER IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE CHANGE WAS MADE? IT SERVES NO GOOD, BUT THE NOTES WERE MEANT TO BE PRIVATE MESSAGES WHICH A PLAYER LEAVES TO HIMSELF TO GUIDE FURE MOVES AND COMMENT ON PAST MOVES, DURING A GAME. NONE OF THESE "PERSONAL CHATS" WERE MEANT TO STAY, REMAIN AFTER A GAME IS COMPLETED, UNLESS THE PLAYER SO WISHES; BUT NOW, WE HAVE NO CHOICE, THERE'S NO LONGER ANY WAY THAT WE CAN ERASE THE NOTES, ONCE A GAME IS COMPLETED.......................................

HOW AWFUL! WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS NEW SITUATION?

DOES ANYONE ANYONE ANYONE UNDERSTAND IT??? 😢 😵 😠 😆
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 06:00
    @brrr said
    SOMETHING PRETTY HORRID HAPPENED A WEEK OR TWO AGO, OR THE RHP WEBSITE, ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE UNABLE TO ERASE OUR NOTES AFTER EACH GAME HAS ENDED. I WONDER IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE CHANGE WAS MADE? IT SERVES NO GOOD, BUT THE NOTES WERE MEANT TO BE PRIVATE MESSAGES WHICH A PLAYER LEAVES TO HIMSELF TO GUIDE FURE MOVES AND COMMENT ON PAST MOVES, DURING A GAME. NONE OF THESE "PERSO ...[text shortened]... S THE PURPOSE OF THIS NEW SITUATION?

Why is this even a problem? No one can access them except you.

And what’s with the block capitals?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 06:13
    Indeed, why the outrage?
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Jul '22 17:322 edits
    @Brrr, genuinely no reason why this can't happen, and since you asked so nicely...

Once I'm done with the apps again and back onto web, I'll take a look as part of a much bigger UI review.

edit 2022/08/11 : This was disabled unintentionally, and has now been restored.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    09 Jul '22 16:43
    @brrr said
    SOMETHING PRETTY HORRID HAPPENED A WEEK OR TWO AGO, OR THE RHP WEBSITE, ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE UNABLE TO ERASE OUR NOTES AFTER EACH GAME HAS ENDED. I WONDER IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE CHANGE WAS MADE? IT SERVES NO GOOD, BUT THE NOTES WERE MEANT TO BE PRIVATE MESSAGES WHICH A PLAYER LEAVES TO HIMSELF TO GUIDE FURE MOVES AND COMMENT ON PAST MOVES, DURING A GAME. NONE OF THESE "PERSO ...[text shortened]... S THE PURPOSE OF THIS NEW SITUATION?

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE NAYSAYERS. ONE DATA BREACH AND PEOPLE CAN PEER STRAIGHT INTO YOUR SOUL.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Jul '22 22:30
    @russ said
    and since you asked so nicely...
    LOL
  7. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    19 Jul '22 23:12
    @Russ ok, that would be great! sorry about the all caps! i have a very severe issue with fibromyalgia, chronic pain, when then pain hits i just go NUTS, CRAZY, WILD, ETC. and that's what happens.......booooooo
    sorry again!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '22 06:301 edit
    @brrr said
    @Russ ok, that would be great! sorry about the all caps! i have a very severe issue with fibromyalgia, chronic pain, when then pain hits i just go NUTS, CRAZY, WILD, ETC. and that's what happens.......booooooo
    sorry again!
    That sucks.

Don’t worry about the block capitals; if that was the worse thing which happened here the forum mods would all be on welfare.

Edit: all one of them 😆
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jul '22 10:25
    @brrr said
    sorry again!
    Fibromyalgia can be devastating. You have my best wishes going forward.
  10. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    07 Aug '22 12:24
    @Suzianne what a horror!

but thanks...
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 10:52
    See Thread 194305

TLDR : You can delete notes again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree