1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 20:02
    Putting the 'Hide Post' and 'Close Thread' buttons right next to the other buttons for 'Reply' and 'Quote' means that sometimes I inadvertently hit them.

Can we have a way to bring these posts and threads back from oblivion? Or at least put these buttons somewhere else?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 08:50
    @suzianne said
    Putting the 'Hide Post' and 'Close Thread' buttons right next to the other buttons for 'Reply' and 'Quote' means that sometimes I inadvertently hit them.

Can we have a way to bring these posts and threads back from oblivion? Or at least put these buttons somewhere else?
    I Support to move the administartion Buttons somewhere else.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 10:40
    I've added a confirmation requirement to both of these actions now, so any missed clicks will no longer cause a problem.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    22 Oct '18 19:20
    @suzianne said

I thought i was the only one that accidentally removed posts.
    Nightmare from paranoid members who think i did it on purpose.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 05:201 edit
    @russ said
    I've added a confirmation requirement to both of these actions now, so any missed clicks will no longer cause a problem.
    Awesome, Russ!

Works for me.

Thank you!
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Oct '18 05:53
    @russ said
    Thank you indeed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree