1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    14 Dec '21 13:061 edit
    The wording in the FAQ about deleting a game states:

"If a game is under three moves it can be deleted from the 'My Games' page by clicking the bin icon. If a game is three moves or over, it can not be removed, but can be archived." (see #deletegame)

The wording of that statement has caused cunfusion many times over the years. A more precise wording might be beneficial.

What happens is this. The "Delete Game" icon is visible on the "My Games" page next to the game until Black submits their second move.

Once Black has submitted move no. 2, the "Delete Game" icon vanishes and the game cannot be deleted. So in reality, either player may delete a new game BEFORE Black submits their second move.

(What happens if my opponents stop playing? #oppstopplay) The wording in this paragraph of the FAQ page has the same confusion as is addressed in the first part of this post and probably should also be modified. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree