1. West Wales
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 09:41
    I think it would be really useful to be able to archive a tournament that I've entered, as soon as I know I've been knocked out of it.

At present, whenever I'm thinking of joining a new tournament I have to trawl through all the tournaments in the 'My Active' list to check which ones I might possibly be going forwards to the next round in any time soon, to avoid over stretching myself with more games than I can manage. Often tournaments I've already been knocked out of will stay in the 'my active' list for months and I keep checking them over and over again, because the tournament names are all so similar I can never remember which ones I've already been knocked out of.

The functionality to either archive an entered tournament, or give it a personalised title visible just to oneself, would really help.

I'm wondering if other players that enter lots of tournaments would find this a useful feature too?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Jan '22 12:11
    @coedycode

I support your suggestion. My suggestion would be to be able to remove tournaments form the "active" tournaments list by clicking a button. That would transfer the tournement into "completed".
  3. West Wales
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 19:391 edit
    @Ponderable that sounds good too. I guess the tricky bit for a web developer implementing such an idea would be to make sure it's only a filtering setting, i.e. if someone accidentally pressed the button on a tournament they we're still in they wouldn't want to get kicked out of it, so it'd need to be just a filter setting that could be undone easily, without actually affecting the players status in the tournament?
  4. West Wales
    Moves
    17 Feb '22 18:13
    Another idea along similar lines, might be to show one's current status in the list of 'my active' tournaments, e.g. 'already out' or 'through to next round'...
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    18 Feb '22 11:49
    @coedycode said
    Another idea along similar lines, might be to show one's current status in the list of 'my active' tournaments, e.g. 'already out' or 'through to next round'...
    I use a spreadsheet to track my games and tournaments including time scale,"in or out" of tournaments,clan games,ladder games and anything else I think is useful

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree