1. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 20:26
    In the list of players waiting to be played against, on the right of each player's name and membership status, are all green icons which indicate if each game is either a tournament, open invite, clan, challenge, and so on. But these small all green icons are difficult to tell one from the other, hard to discern. These used to be all in colors, a different color I recall for each different type of match, so MUCH easier to pick out the types of games, if one wants to tackle only a certain kind of game, or one kind at a time, and so on. That was good; color is good, in general very lacking on the website.

my recommendation is to colour these small icons again, a different colour for each different type of play. 😳
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Oct '18 05:351 edit
    @Brrr
    I put my Inbox games into different folders, then choose which folder-group I want to play. Solves all the visual difficulties I get with tiny symbols.
  3. SubscriberBrrr
    King of Cool
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 17:10
    @Kewpie

That's pretty darn interesting! the tiny symbols that no one can see are simply terrible! I am sad that there are not a ton of people complaining about this.
    How would I go about doing the same as you are doing, with folders? I have no clue. Would you explain to me please ?

thanks much
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    13 Oct '18 18:16
    @kewpie said
    @Brrr
    I put my Inbox games into different folders, then choose which folder-group I want to play. Solves all the visual difficulties I get with tiny symbols.
    You can also filter the games at the bottom.
    I use this if I want to go over my clan games first.
    I set filter to clan challenge.
    Then reset filter to another game type.
    Saves me the trouble of unnecessary file maintenance.

That being said, to each their own.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 01:35
    @mghrn55
    there are always at least 3 ways to do anything - it keeps our brains active figuring out which one we like best!
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Oct '18 15:45
    Or... we couls not add yet more big graphical chrome, and go back to a simple, functional site instead.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree