I thought this was interesting.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '21 02:381 edit
    @KellyJay
    Very interesting indeed.

So the bit about information existing maybe outside our fields and matter is a bit to swallow, eh.

There might be implications like, can this information cloud MAKE the energy fields of our universe?

What does that sound like? Wait a minute, let me think, oh GOD, what is it anyway?๐Ÿ™‚

If so then what purpose can we deduce from such probing? If information can have purpose it must have some kind of coordinating mind to even THINK of the idea of purpose so maybe this infocloud just gets BORED, and whips up new universes so it doesn't have to watch reruns of Lassie๐Ÿ™‚

So what have you been up to lately? Still doing music? I am mainly composing tunes and posting them to Soundcloud these days.

I think you remember my name, just go to SC and look me up, old dude with a hat๐Ÿ™‚ Up to 176 tracks there now. Enough for a dozen CD's I guess.

I just put up my little home studio, took over an old bedroom, very small๐Ÿ™‚
    Pretty much finished, a Kurzweil PC1x keyboard, great keyboard BTW, and some nice mics, no Neumans but one Rode NT1000 and such, good for my level anyway.
    Into a Tascam 16-08 I/O and the comp, Win 10 using Studio one software and a nice 27 inch curved monitor and instruments, a 1928 Gibson A2 mandolin, a 1944 Martin single o 18, great little guitar!, and a 50 year old Takamine classic and a 1983 Yamaha FG435, pretty rare acoustic box and a MidMo mandolin, Mid Missouri Mandolin company.

So I am still exploring stuff, playing with the Kurzweil right now, and a lap dulcimer.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '21 04:01
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Very interesting indeed.

So the bit about information existing maybe outside our fields and matter is a bit to swallow, eh.

There might be implications like, can this information cloud MAKE the energy fields of our universe?

What does that sound like? Wait a minute, let me think, oh GOD, what is it anyway?๐Ÿ™‚

If so then what purpose can we deduce from ...[text shortened]... company.

So I am still exploring stuff, playing with the Kurzweil right now, and a lap dulcimer.
    Did you watch it?
    Had some ups and down with my health but right now doing good.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '21 10:502 edits
    @KellyJay
    Yeah, I watched the whole thing.
    I wonder if they are positing something like a permanent fight between good and evil or some such variant?
    Good to hear you are on the mend.
    My wife not so lucky, very fragile.

The infocloud on one hand V the universe of matter and energy.

It is one thing to theorize about such things but it is another to come up with solid evidence, how do you for instance, form a counter theory to refute it?
    You know, the Popper thing, can it be falsified? If not, it is just another fringe element pushing stuff just not true.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '21 12:331 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Yeah, I watched the whole thing.
    I wonder if they are positing something like a permanent fight between good and evil or some such variant?
    Good to hear you are on the mend.
    My wife not so lucky, very fragile.

The infocloud on one hand V the universe of matter and energy.

It is one thing to theorize about such things but it is another to come up with so ...[text shortened]... thing, can it be falsified? If not, it is just another fringe element pushing stuff just not true.
    I don’t believe that group was religious I thought it was interesting. If I told you all the things I went through from Feb on it would be a book. I am going in for cancer surgery the 29th, very blessed they found it very early. I was checked in June, was scheduled to be looked at in July for a follow up for what happened earlier, caught COVID had to push it out, went in Oct they found it. It wasn’t there in June, had I not caught COVID they might not have found it when they did.

Praying ๐Ÿ™ for you and your family.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Nov '21 16:34
    @KellyJay
    Jeez, hope for a speedy recovery. My wife is not doing well at all, lot of problems but I am in good health anyway.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 02:52
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Jeez, hope for a speedy recovery. My wife is not doing well at all, lot of problems but I am in good health anyway.
    Thoughts and prayers for your wife sonhouse.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 04:30
    @Hand-of-Hecate
    Thank you.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    25 Nov '21 16:03
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    The surgery is 29th, so get a good Thanksgiving before the event. Glad you are doing good and praying.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Nov '21 05:56
    @KellyJay
    Today is surgery, we are pulling for you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree