1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 00:11
    https://phys.org/news/2019-05-energy-free-superfast-scientists-pulses.html

I'm not sure where the digital logic part comes in. Making 1's and 0'
    s I guess but how is this going to be making logic, And gates, Or gates, Nor, Nand, XOR and the like, flip flops and such?
    Is there anything actually here in this report?
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    16 May '19 06:313 edits
    I think you misunderstand; They aren't talking about information processing but rather information storage and retrieval i.e. they are talking about computer memory. That said, your misunderstanding is understandable because the "Energy-free superfast computing" part of the title of that article is not only highly misleading (because it makes it sound like they are talking about information PROCESSING) but also the "Energy-free" part is just nonsense (That should have been "Energy efficient" because energy still used). Its the editors fault that it was made misleading.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 May '19 17:02
    @humy said
    I think you misunderstand; They aren't talking about information processing but rather information storage and retrieval i.e. they are talking about computer memory. That said, your misunderstanding is understandable because the "Energy-free superfast computing" part of the title of that article is not only highly misleading (because it makes it sound like they are talking about ...[text shortened]... en "Energy efficient" because energy still used). Its the editors fault that it was made misleading.
    Yeah, I saw the recording effect but they didn't mention how they would readout such data and it was confusing to see computing in the title. A hard drive doesn't compute worth a shtye😉
  4. Albion
    Moves
    19 May '19 11:411 edit
    @sonhouse
    Yes, the beast from the ocean is the data centre's input of structure to a chaotic environment (the sea).
    The laws of attraction compel it so.

Do modern businesses use wave patterning through seasons to perform predictive analsis? If so, can this form a negative reinforcement loop?
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    19 May '19 17:394 edits
    entropysail

You appear here and in other threads to be making completely random gibberish statements with no relevance to any current science topic at hand. Certainly you shouldn't be posting such things in a science forum!
    Sadly, I don't see any "Completely random gibberish forum" to redirect your posts to so I guess the Spirituality forum will just have to do; -close enough!
  6. Albion
    Moves
    22 May '19 11:461 edit
    @humy
    Thank you for describing me by what I am not. Does science have such a keystone or is it just a language?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '19 13:27
    @entropysail said
    @humy
    Thank you for describing me by what I am not. Does science have such a keystone or is it just a language?
    Instead of posting your nonsense here, why don't you try researching what you ask? My guess is you know exactly what you are doing, that is, trolling and are not at all interested in science, you already said that. Keeping up with nonsense will get you banned.
  8. Albion
    Moves
    22 May '19 19:55
    @sonhouse
    F**ck off.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 May '19 20:00
    @entropysail said
    @sonhouse
    F**ck off.
    That was plainly rude
  10. Albion
    Moves
    23 May '19 09:36
    @Ponderable
    I'm the one getting trolled for mentioning alternatives to circular descriptions other than the much berated pseudo-science. Surprised at Sonhouse, seems such a nice guy.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 May '19 13:061 edit
    @entropysail said
    @Ponderable
    I'm the one getting trolled for mentioning alternatives to circular descriptions other than the much berated pseudo-science. Surprised at Sonhouse, seems such a nice guy.
    If there was some point to your posts that would be one thing. What is clear is you are just throwing out random BS. That is called trolling. Anyone can do that.
    Like, what would happen if a millipede lost a leg and then had to climb a glacier.
    Or If a tree falls in the forest would a magnetometer read a change in Siberia.

Etc., Etc., Etc.
  12. Albion
    Moves
    23 May '19 17:54
    @sonhouse
    Millipegonomy and Sub-Siberian Magnetology. I fail to see how that helps?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '19 12:07
    @entropysail said
    @sonhouse
    Millipegonomy and Sub-Siberian Magnetology. I fail to see how that helps?
    The whole point is those sentences are pure nonsense just like your posts.
  14. Albion
    Moves
    24 May '19 19:00
    @sonhouse
    That's what the Art of science sounds like. I'm not a logician like you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree