1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 03:14
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Times have changed after Al Gore made An Inconvenient Truth.
    If anything I think it is worse now than he thought.
    You are a moron. He made alarmist predictions that did not happen. He said it was worse than it was, so it cannot possibly be worse. Duh!
    He also pushed a backwards cause and effect that most people still falsely believe today. He is an insidious propagandist who still lies till this day. Only in your world is a liar considered valid.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 07:49
    @metal-brain said
    You are a moron.
    It is interesting how we sometimes get an non-expert layperson going around shouting "moron", or the equivalent, at all the scientists and experts for having a qualified expert-opinion that is contrary to some unqualified non-expert opinion that layperson has.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 08:08
    @humy said
    It is interesting how we sometimes get an non-expert layperson going around shouting "moron", or the equivalent, at all the scientists and experts for having a qualified expert-opinion that is contrary to some unqualified non-expert opinion that layperson has.
    As if you have never called anyone a moron on here. You are such a hypocrite.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    09 Nov '19 08:532 edits
    @metal-brain said
    As if you have never called anyone a moron on here.
    I have often called someone here a moron But NEVER to all the scientists here; BIG difference. Have I ever called the likes of Sonhouse or Deepthought a moron or stupid etc? Answer; No.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 05:54
    @humy said
    I have often called someone here a moron But NEVER to all the scientists here; BIG difference. Have I ever called the likes of Sonhouse or Deepthought a moron or stupid etc? Answer; No.
    I never called all of the scientists here morons. You are a liar.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 08:11
    @metal-brain said
    I never called all of the scientists here morons.
    You have certainly called a science expert here, if not a scientist, a moron.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 08:28
    @humy said
    You have certainly called a science expert here, if not a scientist, a moron.
    I don't know any of you are really scientists. I already know that you, sonhouse and deepthought are all liars. Why should I believe any of your unverifiable claims? None of you 3 have any credibility.
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 08:32

Removed by poster

9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 08:332 edits
    @metal-brain said
    I don't know any of you are really scientists.
    Let me help you with that: Some of us are scientists. Example; Deepthought. And now you also call them "all liars". I don't do that.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 13:25
    @humy said
    Let me help you with that: Some of us are scientists. Example; Deepthought. And now you also call them "all liars". I don't do that.
    All 3 of you has lied to me and there is record of it on this forum. I can easily prove you are all liars again if you keep slandering. All 3 of you has lied multiple times, especially about GW.

I have no reason to believe liars are scientists just because they claim they are. I also proved all 3 of you wrong debating physics. You are all amateurs in your claimed fields. Time dilation causes gravity. All 3 of you morons claimed I was wrong when I was right. Kazet did too. Correction, all 4 of you morons.
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 16:203 edits
    @metal-brain said
    All 3 of you has lied multiple times

I also proved all 3 of you wrong debating physics. you morons claimed I was wrong when I was right. Kazet did too. Correction, all 4 of you morons.
    So you call any expert that disagrees with your non-expert opinion a liar and a moron while you of course couldn't possibly be the moron for doing that because you being a non-expert obviously means you must always know better and be smarter than the experts. Got it.
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 16:50
    @metal-brain said
    If you look at methane levels in the ice core samples you will conclude this warming trend started at about 1700. Like CO2, methane lagged behind temperatures in those ice core samples. Before the industrial revolution methane levels can be used to estimate temps if you account for the lag time.

Al Gore omitted methane from his propaganda film because methane does not result from fossil fuel burning. The goal was to tax fossil fuels, not cow farts and fertilizer.
    You waited all the way until page 5 to mention Al Gore. Might be a record.
  13. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    10 Nov '19 18:43
    @anderssen said
    I'm trying to take part in the global warming situation and I want to speed it up so the world is a shythole before I die.

Any suggestions?
    Skip Turkey day. And Xmas, Easter and all family holidays. https://www.dailywire.com/news/environmentalists-if-you-want-to-save-the-world-skip-thanksgiving?%3Futm_source=twitter
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '19 17:12
    @humy said
    So you call any expert that disagrees with your non-expert opinion a liar and a moron while you of course couldn't possibly be the moron for doing that because you being a non-expert obviously means you must always know better and be smarter than the experts. Got it.
    You are a non-expert. Why do you think your opinion matters?
  15. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    11 Nov '19 17:44
    @metal-brain said
    You are a non-expert. Why do you think your opinion matters?
    I don't. Unlike you I don't think my opinion matters. What matters is what the science says. I am a science-expert albeit not on climate (Try AI).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree