1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '21 23:16
    @humy said
    So you think you are the only one who 'has a point' and anyone who disagrees with you hasn't and gives you a thumbs down because you have 'demonstrated' you are right?
    I have news for you; Other people that disagree with you can and sometimes do have a point and they thumb you down because they think you are wrong and often think its YOU who "know nothing on a subject spout off and argue as if they had a point".
    I am saying that my point is correct and your point is wrong and rooted in ignorance.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Jan '21 23:18

Removed by poster

3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 03:06

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 00:35
    Here are two interesting stories. Here is quote from the first

In patients older than 40 years they observed that those patients who were vitamin D sufficient were 51.5 percent less likely to die from the infection compared to patients who were vitamin D deficient or insufficient with a blood level of 25-hydroxyvitamin D less than 30 ng/mL.

https://www.bumc.bu.edu/busm/2020/09/25/adequate-levels-of-vitamin-d-reduces-complications-death-among-covid-19-patients/

Here is a quote from the second

According to most standards, sufficient values for vitamin D are between 30 and 60 ng/mL. For those with chronic conditions like diabetes, autoimmune disease, or cancer, it’s not unusual for a provider to target a vitamin D level higher than the typical sufficient range.

https://www.zrtlab.com/blog/archive/vitamin-d-reference-ranges-optimal/

The lowest end of sufficient cuts death by 50 percent. Since people die of an autoimmune response, it is only logical to assume that hospitalized patients should be pushed to the higher end of the vitamin d scale to try to save their lives.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 18:46
    @eladar said
    Here are two interesting stories. Here is quote from the first

In patients older than 40 years they observed that those patients who were vitamin D sufficient were 51.5 percent less likely to die from the infection compared to patients who were vitamin D deficient or insufficient with a blood level of 25-hydroxyvitamin D less than 30 ng/mL.

https://www.bumc.bu.edu/busm/ ...[text shortened]... lized patients should be pushed to the higher end of the vitamin d scale to try to save their lives.
    If you get laughed out of a debates forum, what makes you think you will be taken seriously in a science forum ?? 😆
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '21 22:37
    @mghrn55 said
    If you get laughed out of a debates forum, what makes you think you will be taken seriously in a science forum ?? 😆
    You mean the debates forum is full of ignorant leftists, so why should the science forum being any different? Maybe you are right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree