1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Sep '20 00:39
    Research is showing that vaccinations have unexpected benefits
    additional to their original purpose. It seems that vaccinations are
    "training" our immune systems and giving us some amazing
    benefits. Including protection against cancers and Alzheimer's.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200915-the-mystery-of-why-some-vaccines-are-doubly-beneficial
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 07:35
    I just read the whole of that link.
    Seems those huge side benefits are generally ignored when it comes to the policies to design and administer vaccines and the result is a huge missed opportunity to both save and benefit MILLIONS of lives.
    Helpfully someone will eventually finally make the politicians take notice and make them act to change that.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '20 14:12
    @wolfgang59 said
    Research is showing that vaccinations have unexpected benefits
    additional to their original purpose. It seems that vaccinations are
    "training" our immune systems and giving us some amazing
    benefits. Including protection against cancers and Alzheimer's.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200915-the-mystery-of-why-some-vaccines-are-doubly-beneficial
    If the vaccine doesn't give you the disease it is supposed to protect you from.

https://apnews.com/7d8b0e32efd0480fbd12acf27729f6a5

Bill Gates has a history of testing the safety of vaccines in Africa and India. They have illiterate people sign agreements they cannot read.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 12:241 edit
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"The fact that Merck, which makes Gardasil, and GlaxoSmithKline, maker of Cervarix, donated almost $6 million worth of their vaccines to the PATH trial “was not philanthropy,” asserts Chandra M. Gulhati, editor of the Monthly Index of Medical Specialities, an influential journal in India. “It is shocking to see how an American organization used surreptitious methods to establish itself in India,” he charges. “This is an obvious case where Indians were being used as guinea pigs,” contends Samiran Nundy, a gastrointestinal expert at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi and editor emeritus of the National Medical Journal of India."

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/09/indian-parliament-comes-down-hard-cervical-cancer-trial

Merck has a history of hiding known dangers of it's products like Vioxx. The fact the Bill Gates chose to partner with such a shady pharma company is messed up. I thought he was too smart to do something so stupid, but maybe he just doesn't care. That would make more sense.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 16:03
    @Metal-Brain
    You are just a troll. The op was about added benefits of vaccinations and you try to morph it into your usual tirades.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 23:02
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You are just a troll. The op was about added benefits of vaccinations and you try to morph it into your usual tirades.
    Dioxin is good for a runny nose. Try it.
  7. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 21:54
    I got a flu shot at Costco yesterday..the lady said it was for four strains..Free if on Medicare
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 23:52
    @ogb said
    I got a flu shot at Costco yesterday..the lady said it was for four strains..Free if on Medicare
    Have you gotten sick from it yet?
  9. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 21:40
    @metal-brain said
    Have you gotten sick from it yet?
    don't know yet..waiting for the cannabis to wear off...
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 19:31
    @Metal-Brain

I got several vaxxes in the last month or so, flu, shingles. No reaction at all, nothing bad happened to me.
    Let me guess, since you troll us for this BS, you never had ANY vaxxes, right? You are so paranoid, you read BS on Hannity or some such talking head show and you freak out.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 19:49
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain

I got several vaxxes in the last month or so, flu, shingles. No reaction at all, nothing bad happened to me.
    Let me guess, since you troll us for this BS, you never had ANY vaxxes, right? You are so paranoid, you read BS on Hannity or some such talking head show and you freak out.
    Did you know that multiple dose vials of the flu vaccine contain thimerosal (mercury)?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/thimerosal.htm

Other vaccines like the Tetanus Vaccine contain formaldehyde, a known poison and human carcinogen.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 20:49
    @metal-brain said
    Did you know that multiple dose vials of the flu vaccine contain thimerosal (mercury)?
    Are you implying that thimerosal is mercury?
    It contains mercury.
    Like salmon does

If you are really paranoid about mercury poisoning from vaccines eat lots of eggs.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 02:19
    @wolfgang59 said
    Are you implying that thimerosal is mercury?
    It contains mercury.
    Like salmon does

If you are really paranoid about mercury poisoning from vaccines eat lots of eggs.
    Keep the poison instead of removing it? You might want to stop eating foods with mercury in it. You might be able to think properly for a change.

Are you going to tell me formaldehyde should stay in vaccines and to eat eggs for that too? LOL!
  14. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 02:36
    @metal-brain said
    Dioxin is good for a runny nose. Try it.
    Sounds like you've been dipping into a little too much Novichok.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 05:02
    @wolfe63 said
    Sounds like you've been dipping into a little too much Novichok.
    Should I eat eggs for that too? LOL!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree