This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '19 23:19
    @Duchess64
    I am just replying in kind. You are so filled with hatred you cannot even DISCUSS the issues I brought up, instead, just continuing the Sonhouse is Evil, Sonhouse OBVIOUSLY HATES Chinese people when in fact all I said was I don't like the Chinese communist regime.

You LOVE to judge people especially Sonhouse, as if you knew what has gone on in my life, where I have lived, with whom I have interacted. Funny thing is, you base your judgement on nothing but words here, true motivation eludes you, but it is clear you are in fact a Chinese advocate even if you don't speak Mandarin.
    You are in over your head and you don't even know it, lashing out at anyone who DARES suggest anything derogatory about you.
    You don't take criticism very well, that is clear.

You LOVE to criticize others but when it comes to critique of YOUR life you go on attack mode since you don't want to actually discuss issues, you have for instance, NEVER said a word about the millions interned in 're-education' camps so I have to assume you condone them since you never say one way or the other what you think about such things.

Here is what I think: You are afraid of saying ANYTHING derogatory about China for fear you will lose your Chinese support.
    How much money do they pay you to pose this persona you display here?
    You never get the idea that the one with the ad hominem loses the argument since they don't want to actually talk about the issues brought up, instead, attack the messenger.

A common practice, one you pursue with great but ultimately failed attempts.
    You are not my friend, the Chinese government is not my friend or friends of the US as well as Russia.

It matters little for me to say I like the Chinese people and in fact work with them on a professional basis and NEVER do I have some 'I secretly hate Chinese', that NEVER goes through my mind, only in YOUR judgement.

Keep it up, it is very entertaining. To me as well as the rest of the sane people here.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 00:431 edit

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 01:56
    @Duchess64
    Your one trick pony act is running out of room. You can only say the same thing so many times before the world at large knows your real motives.
    Still no reply to the fact China installed their own chips in other companies' computer designs for the express purpose of keylogging anyone in the world with that computer.
    Can't talk about THAT can you?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 02:46

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 19:47
    @Duchess64
    Keep rattling your mouth, or your typing fingers, it is very entertaining.
    The more you yell Sonhouse is evil, the less effect it has except to expose you as a biased clown since you will not engage in anything I brought up which I don't have to re-iterate since you must have read it ten times by now. Your silence is deafening.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Feb '19 21:27

8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Feb '19 15:31
    @Duchess64
    Pete was a friend of the little guy, the oppressed worker which was a real problem in the 1930's when he rode around with Cisco Huston, a great early folk singer with a great voice, Huddie Ledbetter, and Woody Guthrie, our American
    treasure songwriter, going to companies and pushing for unions.
    Pete never pushed for the end of democracy. He was a great man.

I called you communist simply because you cannot stop using ad hominem's against me.
    I know full well you are not communist but I will not sit by idly while you heap your invective's on me like you think that will somehow cause me to wither and die. All you do is reveal your own shortcomings as a debater.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '19 21:10

10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 01:26
    @Duchess64
    You are playing with semantics. What China called 'communism' and what the Soviet's called communism was not real communism but power to the elite.
    Pete Seeger wanted something more benign. Not going to happen in the real world today. People are too biased in one way or the other.
    If there is some kind of world order, it will be under the gun of the oppressor whether the US, Russia, China or Brazil, it matters little who wields the gun, the oppression would be the same.

I have no doubt the government of the US has committed a lot of crimes around the world, but that doesn't mean they are worse than the present Chinese government. If you counted death for death, I feel confident the numbers would be on the Chinese GOVERNMENT with millions more deaths than anything the US ever did.
    Whether you chose to believe it or not, I have friends who are Chinese, not American Chinese but CHINESE Chinese, people I work with and talk a lot with and whom their opinions I listen to, and unlike you they are not blindly biased, we consider each other as equals. As with my friends from India, Thailand, Korea, Japan, Russia and the Bahama's and my daughter in law from Cancun, a Mayan native, and my son in law Gandhi, a Phd in Physics living and teaching at university in Brazil with my daughter Heather who is pursuing her Phd in music at Trinity in Dublin, they both teach their subjects in Brazil and I have two half Irish half Tamil grandkids from them and quarter Hawaiian, half Mayan grandkids and more but of course I am lying about all that, NOBODY on Earth can have that much diversity in his or her own family. It really doesn't change a thing that you don't believe a word I say, I don't lie about that kind of thing. If I say my wife is 1/4 native American Indian, she is bloody well part Indian and nothing you can say or do will change any of that.
    You know nothing of my life and that is the truth.
    You make up your own mind and that is that.
    Fortunately you don't run or know my life and whatever you say to condemn me means nothing more than water off a duck's back.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 03:472 edits

12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 04:23
    You are all stark staring mad.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 15:11
    @DeepThought
    This is an extreme possibility😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree