1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Dec '21 13:17
    https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '21 14:17
    Their choice.

100 percent of all americans will die.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Dec '21 18:00
    @Eladar
    No it is NOT "their'' choice.
    THEY we are referring to here don't give a CRAP if they have covid, but symptom free so IF those idiots actually would even wear a MASK they could keep other folks from getting covid and THOSE people might die so it a CIVIC DUTY to protect other people from YOUR possible covid.

Of COURSE those idiots could care less, just like you, how many people die.

So if a super bug comes along and kills 99.9% of all humans, no bid deal because we ALL die.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '21 01:201 edit
    @sonhouse said
    https://medicalpartnership.usg.edu/covid-19-staggering-statistic-98-to-99-of-americans-dying-are-unvaccinated/
    Corrupted statistics result from corrupted CDC data.

80% of people that die from gene vaccines die within 2 weeks of being jabbed. They are counted by the CDC as UNVACCINATED! Most of those people died from the gene vaccines, yet they are counted as unvaccinated deaths.

98 - 80 = 18

I explained 80% of it so far.
    Now all we need to do is explain the remaining 18%

Covid deaths are clearly over counted. A covid related death is not necessarily a covid caused death, yet a vaccine caused death is never counted as anything other than a vaccine coincidence. Coincidences are never considered with covid deaths. Covid related deaths are often counted as cause of deaths.

You are condoning counting covid deaths and gene vaccine deaths differently.
    You know that is wrong and unscientific. Why don't you support counting them the same way? Anything else is a dirty lie and you know it.

There is your other 18%
    It is all based on corrupted data. You know that too. You just love to be fooled if it makes you feel better about yourself. You want to be lied to. Soothing lies are better than the brutal truth you cannot handle.

One of the reasons you hate me so much is that I don't let you fool yourself, but that is more about you than it is about me. I think you know that too.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Dec '21 22:19
    @Metal-Brain
    You never give up, posting BS sites, thinking you are actually debating.
    You don't debate. You ONLY weaponize science for your own sick ends.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Dec '21 23:50
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You never give up, posting BS sites, thinking you are actually debating.
    You don't debate. You ONLY weaponize science for your own sick ends.
    Are you seeing imaginary sites?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Dec '21 22:11
    @Metal-Brain
    You must be on the dark web 20 hours a day to come up with the drivel you find.

You clearly did not even watch that report, and OF COURSE you will deny all of it BECAUSE it came from a REPUTABLE source, unlike the nonsense you puke out.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '21 12:38
    https://summit.news/2021/12/22/tripled-vaxxed-4-5-times-more-likely-to-test-positive-for-omicron-than-unvaxxed/
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Dec '21 21:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Another right wing nut job site. Which one is this? # 458? From your catalog of dark web conspiracy deadheads.
  10. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Dec '21 14:24
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Another right wing nut job site. Which one is this? # 458? From your catalog of dark web conspiracy deadheads.
    I wouldn't know how to get on the dark web(n'or would I want to)
    Presumably typing "the dark web" into google would only get you a knock on the door from the police
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Dec '21 20:45
    @venda
    I bet MH knows.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '21 05:51
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Hey moron. Did you read the title?

According to figures released by the UK government via the Office for National Statistics, people who are triple vaxxed are 4.5 times more likely to test positive for Omicron than those who are unvaccinated.

His source is the UK government......you fukking moron!
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    30 Dec '21 18:48
    @metal-brain said
    https://summit.news/2021/12/22/tripled-vaxxed-4-5-times-more-likely-to-test-positive-for-omicron-than-unvaxxed/
    QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
    Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories, and a complete lack of transparency.
    Conspiracies, Misleading/Unproven Information, Lack of Transparency
    Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
    Factual Reporting: LOW
    Media Type: Website
    Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
    MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/summit-news/
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Dec '21 14:48
    @jimm619
    You are right, I have pretty much stopped responding to this troll.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Dec '21 15:13
    @sonhouse

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree