1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 23:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Sigh. I knew there would have been others but I again made the mistake of responding to you.
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 01:53
    @sonhouse said
    Sigh. I knew there would have been others but I again made the mistake of responding to you.
    My oh my. Say there Whitey (you poor white cracker you)
    Why do you keep making that mistake?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 02:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '19 08:08
    @sonhouse said
    If you want to bring up cost, what about the ill fated Iraq war, I think it took out a TRILLION dollars or so.
    If you want to get technical, there were only white MEN on the moon, no women of ANY color besides no black men.
    I suppose it would have been better had the Soviets beat the US to the moon. I don't recall there being black men in that project either. They had ...[text shortened]... ther job in the US and I agree but there are at least some African Americans who have gone to space.
    You always bring up wars republicans start. What about WW1?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jul '19 16:49
    @metal-brain said
    You always bring up wars republicans start. What about WW1?
    Well, hell, as long as we are on this game, what about the times modern humans killed the Neandertals? How far back do you want to play that game?
    You think a frigging TRILLION dollars wasn't a wee bit wasteful and the dumbest war of the 21st century?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree