1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 02:101 edit
    https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-spaceflight-head-replaced-trump-moon-goal

There a plan now on spending time there?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 12:54
    @kellyjay said
    https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-spaceflight-head-replaced-trump-moon-goal

There a plan now on spending time there?
    So you figure going back to the moon is a joke? Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't think we went there in the first place.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 13:34
    @sonhouse said
    So you figure going back to the moon is a joke? Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't think we went there in the first place.
    What in the world are you talking about? I thought it was a great idea, instead of space station put one on the moon. You prejudge everything like this according to some notion you have about them, therefore you think you can read minds?
  4. Joined
    18 Feb '19
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 16:33

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '19 17:02
    You think it was a great idea to can Gerst? That seems to be Trump's MO. Look at how many originals are left, the latest to resign being Acosta. Yessir, Trump is SUCH a great leader.
    So he has the best man for the job demoted to chief janitor and thinks that will ensure we get back to the moon in 5 years. One problem with that is the SLS isn't even proven yet. If it blows up on first launch we can forget that nice 5 year date.

Sorry, I thought you were doing an anti science bit.
    So driftless put in his minus 2 cents to show how the moon landing was faked.
    They are going to be in for a surprise when the get to the landing sites and have to show how we faked all those footprints on the moon and how that rover was driven around.

They put up such drivel arguments as 'see, look at that flag, it's flapping in the wind' or 'look at that hair on the rock', or why didn't the camera's show stars', all idiot arguments made by people with nothing on the ball but being idiots.
  6. Joined
    14 Jul '19
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 14:591 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 15:111 edit
    @spamkiller said
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.com/
    Wow, he really goes into it bit by bit! a great analysis.
    I'd like them to explain why NASA went to all the trouble of making the hardware just for my little bit, Apollo Tracking and timing and the circuitry going into that technology.
    And putting together atomic clocks at each space tracking network specifically for Apollo, the other half of my job.
    After Apollo I was offered a job at Goldstone space tracking network out in the desert and saw the new floor tiles where the Apollo hardware used to be. It was a sad day for me to see it all stripped out.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 16:37
    @sonhouse said
    You think it was a great idea to can Gerst? That seems to be Trump's MO. Look at how many originals are left, the latest to resign being Acosta. Yessir, Trump is SUCH a great leader.
    So he has the best man for the job demoted to chief janitor and thinks that will ensure we get back to the moon in 5 years. One problem with that is the SLS isn't even proven yet. If it blow ...[text shortened]... camera's show stars', all idiot arguments made by people with nothing on the ball but being idiots.
    YouTube

Myth busters was the moon landing faked.
    There are several, these are very informative, showing that it HAPPEN, but the viewing of them I believe is restrictive to youtube.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 16:44
    @KellyJay
    I saw that show when it came out. Very well done.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 21:00
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    I saw that show when it came out. Very well done.
    I saw it too, very impressive.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '19 23:10

12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 04:041 edit
    If you want to bring up cost, what about the ill fated Iraq war, I think it took out a TRILLION dollars or so.
    If you want to get technical, there were only white MEN on the moon, no women of ANY color besides no black men.
    I suppose it would have been better had the Soviets beat the US to the moon. I don't recall there being black men in that project either. They had Valentina Tereshkova in space in 1963. But the race issue is a bit better now, there have been black astronauts like Mai Jemison, black and female.
    I suppose you will dis that and come back with African Americans are 17% of the population so there should be that percentage in space and every other job in the US and I agree but there are at least some African Americans who have gone to space.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 04:23

14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 13:26
    Well NASA is not as racist now as back then and it was one person who objected apparently, Chucky. Didn't know he was a racist.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 21:212 edits

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree