1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 May '22 23:00
    @suzianne said
    But I do not.
    Stop lying. You said this:

" I'm saying YOU are wrong by applying his laws of planetary motion to a galaxy."

In other words, the laws of gravity are incomplete. Just as I said. What laws would you apply to a galaxy? There are no special laws of gravity that do that we know of. That is what MoND theory attempts to do, but it is not accepted as actual gravity law. It has problems too.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 May '22 06:50
    @metal-brain said
    Stop lying. You said this:

" I'm saying YOU are wrong by applying his laws of planetary motion to a galaxy."

In other words, the laws of gravity are incomplete. Just as I said. What laws would you apply to a galaxy? There are no special laws of gravity that do that we know of. That is what MoND theory attempts to do, but it is not accepted as actual gravity law. It has problems too.
    These are not saying the same things AT ALL.

More evidence that a science forum is not for you.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 May '22 12:19
    @Metal-Brain

You are so far out of your depth, every post you make you sink further into your own confusion.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 May '22 23:41
    @suzianne said
    These are not saying the same things AT ALL.

More evidence that a science forum is not for you.
    What laws would you apply to a galaxy?

That law does not exist. That is why there is MoND theory.
    Your complete failure to find a law of gravity that applies to a galaxy is more evidence that a science forum is not for you.

Your trolling has backfired on you. Stop embarrassing yourself. You have been caught lying.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 May '22 23:42
    @shallow-blue said
    @Metal-Brain

You are so far out of your depth, every post you make you sink further into your own confusion.
    Prove it.
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 May '22 08:46
    @metal-brain said
    Prove it.
    I cannot, and do not care to, prove to a gnat that he is not an elephant.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '22 17:53
    @metal-brain said
    What laws would you apply to a galaxy?

That law does not exist. That is why there is MoND theory.
    Your complete failure to find a law of gravity that applies to a galaxy is more evidence that a science forum is not for you.

Your trolling has backfired on you. Stop embarrassing yourself. You have been caught lying.
    Every 'law of gravity' applies to a galaxy.

That should be apparent even to a dullard like you.

Hint: Kepler's laws are not about gravity per se. They are Laws of Planetary Motion. Period.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '22 01:20
    @suzianne said
    Every 'law of gravity' applies to a galaxy.

That should be apparent even to a dullard like you.

Hint: Kepler's laws are not about gravity per se. They are Laws of Planetary Motion. Period.
    Then try to apply a law of gravity to explain the motion of stars in a galaxy.
    We are all waiting.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '22 21:27
    @Metal-Brain
    Since all you have is opinion, why do you think we are all experts on cosmology? There are astronomy and cosmology sites that will answer all your questions so go there and stop bothering us here. And I fully expect an answer like, You don't know, got it. Try doing some searching yourself rather than expecting us to be your frigging librarian.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 May '22 22:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Since all you have is opinion, why do you think we are all experts on cosmology? There are astronomy and cosmology sites that will answer all your questions so go there and stop bothering us here. And I fully expect an answer like, You don't know, got it. Try doing some searching yourself rather than expecting us to be your frigging librarian.
    If you cannot answer any of my questions why are you posting anything? If you are not qualified to answer any of my questions let someone else do so. You are trolling again. Get a productive hobby instead of trolling. You are as bad as suzi.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 May '22 08:36
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Try doing some searching yourself rather than expecting us to be your frigging librarian.
    That's the problem, he has done "research". On rumble and naruralnews.in and msmsciencelies and that kind of junk sites, and now he's sure that we'be all taken the blue pill and he is the only one who is aware of the real truth.

Sending him to a real physics site is useless. He doesn't have the basic, high school understanding of the scientific method to digest even a New Scientist humour column. To him, science consists of tossing a handful of random terms into the air and connecting them where they land randomly, to form a conspiracy theory. His thoughts are nothing but a cadavre exquis with a scientific dictionary.

Next up, chemtrails.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 May '22 09:04
    @metal-brain said
    Then try to apply a law of gravity to explain the motion of stars in a galaxy.
    We are all waiting.
    Gravity is something basic. It is well known. Especially in a somewhat static environment.

The movement of stars in a galaxy is somewhat chaotic. Knowing everything there is to know about gravity isn't going to help you codify stellar motion in a galaxy. It is not a single gravity well system like a solar system, and that's why Kepler just ain't gonna help you that much.

It's like you're asking someone to use animal husbandry to explain a Super Bowl prediction.

Stars aren't planets, and they don't have the same environment.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '22 16:07
    @Metal-Brain
    That is EXACTLY the answer I expected. You refuse to go to real cosmology or astronomy sites, thinking the fringe BS sites gives you some kind of bragging rights so you can continually prove to yourself just how superior you are to all of us here.
    That is your MO and we will not play your stupid games.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 May '22 23:22
    @shallow-blue said
    That's the problem, he has done "research". On rumble and naruralnews.in and msmsciencelies and that kind of junk sites, and now he's sure that we'be all taken the blue pill and he is the only one who is aware of the real truth.

Sending him to a real physics site is useless. He doesn't have the basic, high school understanding of the scientific method to digest ...[text shortened]... His thoughts are nothing but a cadavre exquis with a scientific dictionary.

Next up, chemtrails.
    "That's the problem, he has done "research"

No, he has not. He is throwing a temper tantrum because he cannot answer any of the questions posted. He is just trolling insults. Hardly impressive.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 May '22 23:26
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    That is EXACTLY the answer I expected. You refuse to go to real cosmology or astronomy sites, thinking the fringe BS sites gives you some kind of bragging rights so you can continually prove to yourself just how superior you are to all of us here.
    That is your MO and we will not play your stupid games.
    Fringe website? What fringe website?

You have lost you friggin mind???
    Are you really so delusional you are imagining I posted a fringe website on here? Is the Journal Nature a fringe website?

Did you forget to take your medication? Are you seeing little green aliens from outer space too?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree