1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Jun '21 16:39
    @metal-brain said
    That is NOT because of sea level rise. We have been over that before.
    We've been over all of this before.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jun '21 20:42
    @wildgrass said
    We've been over all of this before.
    I have with sonhouse, but not you. If you had been part of it you would know I proved him wrong with his own article. They removed sand from the beaches of the island and used it for making concrete. That caused the beach to erode into the sea exposing more land to tides.

It was a man made problem that had nothing to do with sea level rise. If they had left the sand there and imported the sand it never would have happened. Notice sonhouse has no desire to post that article again. I reminded him of what he forgot, that I proved his misleading article wrong.

Sonhouse has a poor memory and you are fabricating a false memory if you do not remember all of this. Stop lying!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Jul '21 00:01
    @Metal-Brain
    I remember all of that episode. It still does not show sea level is rising and will be a killer to deal with in maybe 50 or 100 years.
    I know you don't think you have to worry about stuff like that since it will be your greatgrandchildren who have to deal with it and I can tell you right now, folks like you who deny sea level rise are going to be in the book of idiots when the future of all this is written.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '21 08:31
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I remember all of that episode. It still does not show sea level is rising and will be a killer to deal with in maybe 50 or 100 years.
    I know you don't think you have to worry about stuff like that since it will be your greatgrandchildren who have to deal with it and I can tell you right now, folks like you who deny sea level rise are going to be in the book of idiots when the future of all this is written.
    Here is what your hero Biden is doing about it.

YouTube

He got your vote and now what is he doing?
    How will you defend him now?
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Aug '21 09:20
    @metal-brain said
    Here is what your hero Biden is doing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZPM05s3zo

He got your vote and now what is he doing?
    How will you defend him now?
    That is pure politics and belongs to "Debates".

On science the NASA found that the sealevel rose about 100 mm between 1993 and 2020. Can we agree that the measurements are valid?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Aug '21 16:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Why don't you stop with the misinformation (polite for LIES)?
    But OF COURSE you won't stop with the lies since you are SURE your god king will be reinstalled on Aug 13.
    Can you tell me HOW that is going to happen?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 03:10
    @ponderable said
    That is pure politics and belongs to "Debates".

On science the NASA found that the sealevel rose about 100 mm between 1993 and 2020. Can we agree that the measurements are valid?
    How much is that per year on average?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 03:12
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Why don't you stop with the misinformation (polite for LIES)?
    But OF COURSE you won't stop with the lies since you are SURE your god king will be reinstalled on Aug 13.
    Can you tell me HOW that is going to happen?
    What lies? I didn't tell any lies.
    Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it a lie. You have to prove it is a lie and you have failed to do that. Biden is allowing more oil drilling than Trump. It is true.
  9. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Aug '21 18:08
    @Metal-Brain
    Sea level rise is the last thing I'd worry about because there are many other things that will kill us a lot sooner.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 01:56
    @bunnyknight
    There is that bit with bush and forest fires going on in record numbers all over the globe.
    Yep, humans are really taking great care of Earth.
    If we go extinct because of this, we DESERVE IT.
  11. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 02:42
    @sonhouse said
    @bunnyknight
    There is that bit with bush and forest fires going on in record numbers all over the globe.
    Yep, humans are really taking great care of Earth.
    If we go extinct because of this, we DESERVE IT.
    Last week you could smell the smoke from burning California forests all the way at the east coast 3000 miles away. The odor was similar to a wood fire.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree