1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 14:42
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Don't you feel foolish defending a clearly racist POTUS with brown skin people held in cages like animals? Even convicted criminals are treated better than that yet Trump is casting those illegal immigrants like they were an armed invading army and if so they should be jailed as prisoners of war not the misdemeanor those folks have actually violated.

I can ...[text shortened]... ing here you would stop supporting Trump if evidence warranted. Just WHAT THE HELL MORE DO YOU NEED?
    Joe Biden has made more racist statements than Trump and he is leading polls in the democrat party. Biden is clearly racist. Will you condemn his racist statements?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 16:06
    @metal-brain said
    Joe Biden has made more racist statements than Trump and he is leading polls in the democrat party. Biden is clearly racist. Will you condemn his racist statements?
    Yes I condemn his racist statements. What makes you think I automatically support Biden? Personally I think he is too old which is the same I think about Trump except Biden is not corruption ridden.
    Why are you not answering the charge rather than playing the 'what about him' game?
    If you want to play that game we can include Mitch McConnell too, a real ass kisser if there ever was one, he has handed the keys to the senate into Trump's small hands.
    So what will it take for you to realistically drop your love of Trump?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 17:111 edit
    @sonhouse said
    Yes I condemn his racist statements. What makes you think I automatically support Biden? Personally I think he is too old which is the same I think about Trump except Biden is not corruption ridden.
    Why are you not answering the charge rather than playing the 'what about him' game?
    If you want to play that game we can include Mitch McConnell too, a real ass kisser if ther ...[text shortened]... e into Trump's small hands.
    So what will it take for you to realistically drop your love of Trump?
    Love for Trump? Are you insane? You are projecting your partisan bias onto me without any justification.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/impeach-both-trump-and-pence.179993

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/was-maduro-democratically-elected.179859

Where have I ever had a love for Trump? I called for his impeachment!
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 17:50
    @metal-brain said
    Love for Trump? Are you insane? You are projecting your partisan bias onto me without any justification.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/impeach-both-trump-and-pence.179993

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/was-maduro-democratically-elected.179859

Where have I ever had a love for Trump? I called for his impeachment!
    You were also quoted as saying you would support him till it was proven he was a crim or something like that.
    Ok, I was wrong. Trump is the worse POTUS ever to hit the white house that is for sure.
    I just wish the gutless senate would stop kissing his ass and grow some balls and do the job they are supposed to do, a check on an out of control POTUS.
    McConnell has just ceded the power of the senate to Trump full bore,
    Trump says jump, McConnell says HOW HIGH SIR?
    It just sucks for our government to be subverted like this.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 18:52
    @sonhouse said
    You were also quoted as saying you would support him till it was proven he was a crim or something like that.
    Ok, I was wrong. Trump is the worse POTUS ever to hit the white house that is for sure.
    I just wish the gutless senate would stop kissing his ass and grow some balls and do the job they are supposed to do, a check on an out of control POTUS.
    McConnell has just ced ...[text shortened]... says jump, McConnell says HOW HIGH SIR?
    It just sucks for our government to be subverted like this.
    Try and find your made up quote. I never said I would support him. I voted for Jill Stein. I never supported him....ever!

How would you know Biden is not corrupt? Because he is a democrat? LOL!

Which is better, a corrupt democrat or a corrupt republican?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 23:211 edit
    @metal-brain said
    Try and find your made up quote. I never said I would support him. I voted for Jill Stein. I never supported him....ever!

How would you know Biden is not corrupt? Because he is a democrat? LOL!

Which is better, a corrupt democrat or a corrupt republican?
    That depends on who it is don't you think? For instance do you think Cortez is corrupt? Do you think Pelosi is corrupt? If so, show me.
    We both know Trump is corrupt and he has corrupted not only the WH but the senate by reducing Mitch McConnell to a hey boy.
    I never thought I would see the day the Republican party, formerly the alleged law and order party to cave in to Trump like this.
    So the entire republican party is in fact corrupt and they are fighting tooth and nail to stop any information about Trump's corruption from getting to the house and now the house is going to the courts and the lower courts at least agree with the house.
    If you know of a POTUS more corrupt than Trump, show me. Maybe Harding?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 01:43
    @sonhouse said
    That depends on who it is don't you think? For instance do you think Cortez is corrupt? Do you think Pelosi is corrupt? If so, show me.
    We both know Trump is corrupt and he has corrupted not only the WH but the senate by reducing Mitch McConnell to a hey boy.
    I never thought I would see the day the Republican party, formerly the alleged law and order party to cave in to T ...[text shortened]... st agree with the house.
    If you know of a POTUS more corrupt than Trump, show me. Maybe Harding?
    You were supposed to say neither. Any other answer is stupid and shows you think one party is less corrupt than the other. The establishment is in full control of both parties and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. Both are corrupt.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 11:541 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You were supposed to say neither. Any other answer is stupid and shows you think one party is less corrupt than the other. The establishment is in full control of both parties and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. Both are corrupt.
    You reveal yourself when you equate democrats with the Trumpite party.
    You don't care that Newt Gingrich started the 'never deal' policy against the democrats and Mitch McConnell is the latest version.
    If you think otherwise you need to take politics 101 at your local community college.
    If you put the amount of corruption going on by both sides on a scale the republican side would make the democrat side fly off into the air.
    You say you want to impeach Trump but you seem to think somehow that the way Mitch McConnell has handed over the keys to the senate is just business as usual.
    It is NOT business as usual for the leader of the senate to just capitulate to anything Trump says or does.
    How many republicans condemned Trump for his extremely offensive remarks yesterday about the 'Squad'? THAT is the problem. From the senate side, ZERO oversight, which is their constitutional duty.
    And the same with the republican side on the house, they fall in line with Trump near 100%. This is not corruption at its worse? Come on, wake up and smell the coffee.
    I get it, you hate both sides and wish the entire bunch would disappear down a black hole and we start over. Well that is not going to happen so you have to live with what we have. What we have is admittedly a pile of garbage but the republican side stinks to high heaven compared to democrats.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 12:331 edit
    @sonhouse said
    You reveal yourself when you equate democrats with the Trumpite party.
    You don't care that Newt Gingrich started the 'never deal' policy against the democrats and Mitch McConnell is the latest version.
    If you think otherwise you need to take politics 101 at your local community college.
    If you put the amount of corruption going on by both sides on a scale the republican ...[text shortened]... is admittedly a pile of garbage but the republican side stinks to high heaven compared to democrats.
    As if obstructionism was invented by the republicans. Once again, obstructionism is how they fool you into thinking Obama's policies were determined by the opposition. Republicans think democrats are unfairly obstructing Trump's agenda instead of blaming Trump for it.

Both political parties are corrupt and controlled by the elites. That is why very little changes. Propaganda convinces you that the changes are bigger than they really are. Like Nader said, we have duopoly party.

The bitter opposition you see is choreographed. It is role playing and nothing more. In reality the democrats and republicans are working together behind the scenes. Trump makes a vaguely racist remark to take attention away from Biden's racism. Trump even called him the most benign name I can think of as if "Sleepy Joe" is an insult.

If the corrupt elites want a candidate to gain in the polls they just have Trump call them a name like "Pocahontas", another relatively benign slur. Do you really think that hurts Warren more than it helps?

Both major political parties are being duped. Divided and conquered. All you do is fight each other while the wealthy are raping us all. That is why they win and you lose. You refuse to accept the reality you are both being played big time.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 16:19
    @metal-brain said
    As if obstructionism was invented by the republicans. Once again, obstructionism is how they fool you into thinking Obama's policies were determined by the opposition. Republicans think democrats are unfairly obstructing Trump's agenda instead of blaming Trump for it.

Both political parties are corrupt and controlled by the elites. That is why very little changes. Prop ...[text shortened]... t is why they win and you lose. You refuse to accept the reality you are both being played big time.
    Well if republicans were not obstructionists why did Obama's SCOTUS pick get stonewalled in the senate not even being allowed a VOTE? Sounds like obstructionism to me.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 22:372 edits
    @sonhouse said
    Well if republicans were not obstructionists why did Obama's SCOTUS pick get stonewalled in the senate not even being allowed a VOTE? Sounds like obstructionism to me.
    Biden called for the same thing. Both sides are obstructionists. Heck, even republicans are obstructionists to republicans. Of course, Obamacare is just the republican plan in a Trojan horse so McCain is really just continuing his support of the individual mandate like he always has. Still like the individual mandate?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/375270-trump-calls-out-mccain-for-obamacare-vote

That is how the establishment keeps things the way they want it. They do not want much change. They already have things rigged in their favor. Why would they want real change? That is why Romney would have given us the same flawed republican policy 2 out of 3 people are against. Don't you see, we would have gotten the same crap with Romney. The establishment stacked the deck so we would get cheated out of single payer, the real democrat plan that Obama sabotaged!

If you judged a PUTUS by how many people killed Obama would be worse than Trump and GW Bush would be worse than Obama. Do you think that is a fair criteria?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 23:25
    @metal-brain said
    Biden called for the same thing. Both sides are obstructionists. Heck, even republicans are obstructionists to republicans. Of course, Obamacare is just the republican plan in a Trojan horse so McCain is really just continuing his support of the individual mandate like he always has. Still like the individual mandate?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/375270-trump ...[text shortened]... uld be worse than Trump and GW Bush would be worse than Obama. Do you think that is a fair criteria?
    How about how many children killed, died in border patrol hands VIA Trump V those kids who died under Obama or Bush Sr or Jr on the border....
    How about how many racist statements Trump said V either Bush.
    How about a POTUS calling out individual names for derision, like Trump did and does V ANY OTHER POTUS.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '19 03:18
    @sonhouse said
    How about how many children killed, died in border patrol hands VIA Trump V those kids who died under Obama or Bush Sr or Jr on the border....
    How about how many racist statements Trump said V either Bush.
    How about a POTUS calling out individual names for derision, like Trump did and does V ANY OTHER POTUS.
    Trump has not killed anywhere near how many children Bush and Obama has and Biden has said more racist things than Trump. Maybe Trump will start a war and kill more people, but so far that has not happened.

I know you do not like Trump, but as far as human lives go he is not as bad as most presidents so far. You simply demonize him because he is republican, yet Bush was far worse and killed many children. Obama started involvement in Yemen so even if you count deaths there Trump is no worse than him, though I do condemn Trump for helping Saudi Arabia.

Truth is they are all bad regardless of political party. You should wake up and realize rhetoric is not as bad as killing people. If Trump starts a war that could all change. War with Iran would be a bloody mess, but it hasn't happened yet.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '19 07:15
    Democrats are just moderate republicans. A real leftist would be a marxist, not a moderate republican who calls himself a democrat. Trump will never criticize Andrew Yang because that would help Yang by increasing his poll numbers which would lead to more campaign money thrown his way. You don't hurt a candidate by bringing him/her up unless it is very bad. That is how they keep the corrupt system the same. Trump helps Biden and Warren by calling them benign names. He ignores a true reformer like Yang. No help from Trump. Biden and Warren are corrupt insiders and that is why you keep hearing about them. That results in higher poll numbers and more debate time. The system is rigged. Most people support who they hear about most. Works every time.

YouTube
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jul '19 17:21
    @metal-brain said
    Democrats are just moderate republicans. A real leftist would be a marxist, not a moderate republican who calls himself a democrat. Trump will never criticize Andrew Yang because that would help Yang by increasing his poll numbers which would lead to more campaign money thrown his way. You don't hurt a candidate by bringing him/her up unless it is very bad. That is how th ...[text shortened]... e support who they hear about most. Works every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjJpmLVvxP0
    So show me the corruption of Warren and Biden. You seem to say you want Trump impeached but you keep indirectly defending him by doing 'what about himism'.
    We are concentrating on the corruption of TRUMP, since he causes a LOT more damage to the credibility of the US than ANYTHING Biden or Warren can do.
    He HAS to be held to a higher standard because he can cause a million times more damage than either of those running right now.
    He can nuke Canada if he wants. Think about that and what Biden or Warren or ANY other democrat can do to damage the US. THAT is why it is important to get rid of Trump. He is a traitor, doing Putin's work and in love with the North Korean dictator.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree