1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 22:42
    @kellyjay said
    I will post what I watched to bring this up, but I'd have to warn you its at the end
    and this guy is going to say some controversial things long before you get there.
    He went back into some published journals where they were measuring and
    publishing the data, there were changes some large going in both directions.

He went to a place where they studied constants and tal ...[text shortened]... t Sheldrake The Science Delusion (just so you know what to except)
    [youtube] 1TerTgDEgUE [/youtube]
    You're phishing to find somebody who'll re-assure you that science does not have all the answers.

Whatever measurement discrepancies there may be regarding the speed of light or G, they are not sufficient to rescue Young Earth Creationism. The universe really is billions, not thousands, of years old. Evolution really happened (still is).

No one knows what happened 'before' the Big Bang. There, you happy, now?
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 23:261 edit
    @moonbus said
    You're phishing to find somebody who'll re-assure you that science does not have all the answers.

Whatever measurement discrepancies there may be regarding the speed of light or G, they are not sufficient to rescue Young Earth Creationism. The universe really is billions, not thousands, of years old. Evolution really happened (still is).

No one knows what happened 'before' the Big Bang. There, you happy, now?
    No but thanks for playing.

I have never heard of the speaker until I saw what I posted, the only reason I did that was because I had never heard about either the speed of light changing or Gravity.

Where did you see anything about the young earth brought up? My only thought process was first confirming has anyone heard of this, then what could this affect. My thoughts went to the weather nothing more.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree