1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Sep '22 16:56
    @metal-brain said
    Are you suggesting there can be time dilation without time?
    So silly.
    No, he didn't. You have quite a talent for reading things into people's posts that they didn't put there.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '22 14:22
    @shallow-blue said
    No, he didn't. You have quite a talent for reading things into people's posts that they didn't put there.
    He sees no connection between time and time dilation. If you don't think that is stupid then you are stupid too.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Sep '22 16:03
    @metal-brain said
    He sees no connection between time and time dilation.
    That is what you read - because it is in your brain - not what he wrote, because it is not in his.

We are only stupid in your mind because you read the stupidity into our posts, not because we wrote it there.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '22 06:36
    @shallow-blue said
    That is what you read - because it is in your brain - not what he wrote, because it is not in his.

We are only stupid in your mind because you read the stupidity into our posts, not because we wrote it there.
    You say a lot of things you never prove.
    That is called trolling. You are a troll merely pretending you know what you are talking about.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 11:37
    @metal-brain said
    You say a lot of things you never prove.
    That is called trolling. You are a troll merely pretending you know what you are talking about.
    Hahaha
  6. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 23:31
    @metal-brain said
    He sees no connection between time and time dilation. If you don't think that is stupid then you are stupid too.
    Maybe there are some Youtube videos about this subject. I've seen a lot of science documentaries, but not addressing this gravity/time dilation ..from this thread, I admit to being confused.....
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 00:46
    @ogb said
    Maybe there are some Youtube videos about this subject. I've seen a lot of science documentaries, but not addressing this gravity/time dilation ..from this thread, I admit to being confused.....
    Here is one.

YouTube&t=470s

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree