2. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 02:36
    @sonhouse said
    https://phys.org/news/2021-08-frameshifting-therapy-mast-cell-cancers.html
    Let's hope this therapy works out.
    Cure for cancers has been known for decades, but it's being suppressed because it's such an immensely profitable business. And what is this cure, you ask? It's removing carcinogens from your food and your environment, while also maintaining a reasonably healthy immune system.

Where I was growing up as a child, cancer was non-existent. Also non-existent was ultra-processed food full of sugar and man-made chemicals. And yes, excess sugar intake literally wrecks your immune system, in addition other damage.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Aug '21 12:34
    @bunnyknight said
    Where I was growing up as a child, cancer was non-existent.
    Tell that to Hippokrates.
  4. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 03:081 edit
    @shallow-blue said
    Tell that to Hippokrates.
    There was no one by that name where I grew up.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 17:02
    @bunnyknight
    Wow, I didn't know you were 2500 years old! To what do you owe your long life?
  6. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 17:14
    @sonhouse said
    @bunnyknight
    Wow, I didn't know you were 2500 years old! To what do you owe your long life?
    Looks like this thread went off the rails and is now on an unpaved rocky trail full of weeds and frogs.
  7. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    13 Aug '21 19:42
    @bunnyknight said
    Cure for cancers has been known for decades, but it's being suppressed because it's such an immensely profitable business. And what is this cure, you ask? It's removing carcinogens from your food and your environment, while also maintaining a reasonably healthy immune system.

Where I was growing up as a child, cancer was non-existent. Also non-existent was ultra-p ...[text shortened]... micals. And yes, excess sugar intake literally wrecks your immune system, in addition other damage.
    If you are diagnosed with cancer the first thing that you do if you have any sense is to ditch as much sugar out of your diet as possible.

The next two are to

1) Get clean fluoride free water

2) Massively ramp up Vitamin C levels, but not as part of a combination with
    aspartame.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Aug '21 04:30
    @medullah
    All well and good but it did not help Linus Pauling. He was a huge C advocate and died but all his veins were clear. But dead anyway.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Aug '21 21:52
    @sonhouse
    I think all of us will die.
  10. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 04:39
    @sonhouse said
    @medullah
    All well and good but it did not help Linus Pauling. He was a huge C advocate and died but all his veins were clear. But dead anyway.
    That reminds me of my chess-club president. All the countless expensive medications did nothing but make him sicker and sicker until he looked like a corpse and nearly died. Then he suddenly recovered to a state of health better than ever before after he switched to a much healthier diet and dumped every single prescription drug into the trash. Never have I seen a man so incredibly angry and happy at the same time.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 22:50
    @bunnyknight
    Same with my wife. She has debilitating pain from many medical issues and was on oxy and almost died.
    She got off of most of them and now is living with pain but not the mental debilitation of being stuck on Oxy. Nothing works on her, the oxy made her very groggy but did not help her pain one iota. We have an appointment with a pain doc but she went through that bit twice with no real help. Really at a loss here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree