1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 15:44
    @Executioner-Brand
    Except the gold would have come from the original supernova, not somehow made because Earth got wacked. And everything else that makes up Earth and the impactor and the entire rest of the solar system. ALL from the mother supernova.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 18:36
    @executioner-brand said
    CO2 levels have continued to rise during the complete industrial shutdown yet this was meant to be the problem everyone was talking about...

https://twitter.com/CO2_earth

Are we on the wrong path?
    How does this fit in with the [facts]..
    Climate change. ~the over population of animals* [co2+] and a destruction of plant life [co2-].

Chainsaws also fit in wi ...[text shortened]... the job our clerics the trees are no longer able to achieve.

srry for all the edits... too hasty.
    Go to YouTube and look for the documentary "Planet of the Humans " .
    Michael Moore upset all Liberal Green New Dealers by showing that the Green New Deal is scam .
    Yes Virginia , millions of Liberals now hate Michael Moore . Truth hurts , lol .
  3. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 13:46
    @executioner-brand said
    Pando, a tree community, is estimated to be 80,000 years old.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGYBTma6y8s

Try this then. A long time ago... 4.543 billion years ago the earth and the moon were one body. After the collision the moon formed, life and possibly gold. It isn't silly to consider the moon and earth were once the same body... like moons on other planets ...[text shortened]... un. Over a long period of time there is a lot of chances for space objects to hit earth(meteors etc)
    Are there any signs of where the moon came off from the earth, or did it reshape itself totally?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '20 19:58
    @pawnpaw
    The only thing I see is the Pacific ocean is in a very large crater, that part of Earth is quite a bit lower than 180 degrees away. Not that that means anything but I thought maybe that was the smoking gun. Probably wrong though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree