1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 01:19
    https://phys.org/news/2021-09-artificial-brain-networks-simulated-quantum.html
    AI brains soon to be exactly like humans...
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 14:29
    @ogb
    That day may or may not come but I imagine human level intelligence won't be that hard to dup. Humans really overrate their intelligence.

I saw this feminist saying: A woman has to work twice as hard to be thought of as equal to a man.

Fortunately it is not difficult.....
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Nov '21 10:591 edit
    @ogb said
    https://phys.org/news/2021-09-artificial-brain-networks-simulated-quantum.html
    AI brains soon to be exactly like humans...
    The A for artificial is very real when it comes to AI, and here it will still be artificial as well.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 18:41
    @KellyJay
    I think humans just put themselves on such a high pedestal they think nothing can surpass our incredible intelligence.

That has already been shown, as Kasparov found out 20 odd years ago when what passed for supercomputers whipped his ass in chess.
    Then the highest ranking GO player in the world, a Japanese dude, got his ass whipped by Alpha Go, which up till that point it was thought a computer would not be able to beat the best humans at that game because Go is a million times harder a game to figure out than chess but that is also history now, chess and Go have been conquered by AI. It won't be too much longer that we may find ourselves being RULED by AI.

I would not be surprised to find that works a lot better than having humans run things.

We have done SUCH a great job up to now, eh.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree