1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Dec '21 20:36
    @Metal-Brain
    But here is the difference between you and Einstein, Well other than the fact his IQ was about TWICE yours, before he did relativity he did a really strange thing:

GOT A PHD. DID YEARS OF COLLEGE.

And don't bring up the 'Einstein failed math' which is utter BS, he got top honors in math but don't let that stop you from going down that path with yet another ultrarightwingnutjob side pushing that old BS.

If Big Al failed math it seems to me he never would have gotten far enough to come CLOSE to developing relativity.

That said, he was not a great mathematician, his school buddy Marcel Grossmann made great notes in class and big Al missed a lot of lectures:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Grossmann
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '21 09:00
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    But here is the difference between you and Einstein, Well other than the fact his IQ was about TWICE yours, before he did relativity he did a really strange thing:

GOT A PHD. DID YEARS OF COLLEGE.

And don't bring up the 'Einstein failed math' which is utter BS, he got top honors in math but don't let that stop you from going down that path with yet anoth ...[text shortened]... otes in class and big Al missed a lot of lectures:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Grossmann
    I heard Einstein was a college dropout. How could a college dropout get a PHD?
    Are you making up crap again?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 01:51
    @Metal-Brain
    And you prove your non interest in actual science since it should be easy to google the life of ANYONE just about and famous ones like Big Al?

Are you REALLY that stupid or maybe are you from Russia and are a Russian asset but would be in deep doo doo with the law if found out because you seem to know nothing about western science?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 02:34
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    And you prove your non interest in actual science since it should be easy to google the life of ANYONE just about and famous ones like Big Al?

Are you REALLY that stupid or maybe are you from Russia and are a Russian asset but would be in deep doo doo with the law if found out because you seem to know nothing about western science?
    You falsely claimed Einstein had a phD.
    Lie much?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 05:11
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny, THESE dudes say otherwise.

https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.031434/full/#:~:text=Born%20on%2014%20March%201879,University%20of%20Zurich%20in%201905.

How many dudes or women you hear of getting a NOBEL prize but not a Phd?

You get DUMBER every day.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 07:56
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny, THESE dudes say otherwise.

https://physicstoday.scitation.org/do/10.1063/PT.5.031434/full/#:~:text=Born%20on%2014%20March%201879,University%20of%20Zurich%20in%201905.

How many dudes or women you hear of getting a NOBEL prize but not a Phd?

You get DUMBER every day.
    Einstein was a high school dropout at age 15 just like I was. He managed to get into college without a high school diploma because of his math and physics talent.

He may have gotten a phD after he got famous, but not before that. I'm pretty sure once you become a world famous physicist it is easy to get a phD.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Dec '21 19:49
    @Metal-Brain
    You really HATE accomplished people. Gates and now Einstein, how low do you intend to go?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree