1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    06 Mar '20 19:41
    @mwmiller said
    Could it be Mayfield Falls, or maybe YS Falls? Looks like a bus ride would take you to either place. Just that one would be a little longer ride from Montego Bay. 🙂
    It's certainly "falls" but not any of the ones you mention.
    I think I have been a little misleading.
    I looked up the place on Wikipedia(which I should have done at the outset!)and Montego bay is not even mentioned!!.
    I know we went on a day trip there from our hotel in Motego bay and it didn't really take very long from which stems my confusion
    Anyway as you are so close and my description was inaccurate, I feel obliged to reveal the actual location.
    It is Dunn River Falls , apparently in the town of Ochos Rios.
    Another anecdote:_
    We bought a big bag of coffee at a shop on the way .
    The vendor said we would not get this particular blend anywhere else in Jamaica.
    We should have known better.It was cheaper at the duty free in the airport!!
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    06 Mar '20 19:46
    @mwmiller said
    @venda
    LOL, yes, I sure thought it would be a big seller with lots of action! Oh well.

Hey, I'll put up one last one shortly. It won't be a place. Just a very common thing. 🙂

And it is now on my profile page.
    Is it a close up of a Raccoons eye?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Mar '20 20:58
    @venda said
    Is it a close up of a Raccoons eye?
    No. mynameisklint already got it on the previous page.
    It is soapy water going down a sink drain.
    But it does look like an eye, doesn't it!
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 06:59
    We seem to have leapfrogged. If anyone's still interested my picture was of the Twelve Apostles on Victoria's Great Ocean Road. One of the "Apostles" disappeared in 2005 but the name wasn't changed.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Mar '20 09:22
    @kewpie said
    We seem to have leapfrogged. If anyone's still interested my picture was of the Twelve Apostles on Victoria's Great Ocean Road. One of the "Apostles" disappeared in 2005 but the name wasn't changed.
    Sorry Kewp's.
    Been away and missed some stuff when I skimmed through on my return.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree