1. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 09:29
    Hey, one of things I do like to do is playing chess. It helps me in many great ways ^^. My favorite is Battle Chess. What about yours?
  2. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 09:47
    Chess isn't exactly my favorite...🙂))) I dont really have the games I like. Have played some. Some are good to try. some are not really nice. For the ones I prefer, they may be chess master, Easy chess. Not remember where I played it.... maybe mantigames. Sorry my bad memory. Played many, that's why =.=
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 13:46
    @seenvoicle said
    Hey, one of things I do like to do is playing chess. It helps me in many great ways ^^. My favorite is Battle Chess. What about yours?
    Are you pulling off some Kind of joke here?

Do you want toask about prferred Software?

If you like chess, and are one chess site it wouldn't be surprising if you took up a game...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 08:08
    I like chess too, but it quite fun when actually playing in the real environment like a real-life player. If i cannot call up my buddies. I guess online chess is a great way to boost our skill too. But actually not really kind of my first choice.
  5. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 19:31
    It's funny seeing three members who have all joined on the 14th January,
    who have all not made a single move on this site,
    appear at once to discuss their love for chess.

What a nice coincidence 🙂

My favourite chess games are from the little known opening called split-personality gambit, where you play as White and Black.

I never lose!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree