1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 20:53
    The A.R.B Chess System

An opening system developed by Anthony.R.Brown more than 30 years ago as a response to the growing strength of Chess engines
    The apparently passive system gives the programs a FALSE! initial space advantage by allowing them to push center pawns Etc.

The A.R.B Chess System Official Site 🙂
    https://www.youtube.com/user/COMPUTERSTOPBUILD/videos

The A.R.B Chess System is the First & Only Chess System in the History of Chess to play (6)
    Pawns first in the Opening before any Main Pieces are played 🙂
    Whether playing White or Black...

The Six Pawns for White or Black (Reversed) are Moved forward by one rank only,
    Except if there is a Need to Block a Check or Stop a Piece being Captured Etc.

The Move Order is One of the Most important things concerning how the First Six Pawns are Played!

Below Playing for White is how the System plays the first Six Pawn Moves in Move Order Preference...

1. e3 (Most Moves!) 2. d3 (Most Moves!) 3. h3 (Most Moves!) 4. a3 (Most Moves!)
    5. g3 (Most Moves!) 6. (Most Moves!) b3

And Below Playing for Black is how the System plays the first Six Pawn Moves in Move Order Preference...

1. (Most Moves!) e6 2. (Most Moves!) d6 3. (Most Moves!) h6 4. (Most Moves!) a6
    5. (Most Moves!) g6 6. (Most Moves!) b6

Other strategies are characterized by closing the center, no or delayed castling , and provoking other early pawn advances by the programs,
    yielding in long term weaknesses.
  2. Subscriber64squaresofpain
    The drunk knight
    Stuck on g1
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 21:15
    Who remembers this?

Thread 156124

Crushed!!!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '17 22:59
    The A.R.B Chess System - Source -Info - Inspiration - Truth - 🙂

https://chessprogramming.wikispaces.com/The+A.R.B+Chess+System

https://www.youtube.com/user/COMPUTERSTOPBUILD/videos

http://www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '17 20:07
    Stockfish Versions 5/6/7/8 Playing White (5th Move) Preference v The A.R.B Chess System.

Notice! The Computer hardware used for the moves below was much faster and efficient
    than when the Original Engines where made, so expect more reliable Results 🙂
    The idea behind the examples is to show the Evolution of the Stockfish Engine, using
    different updated Versions and how they look at the positions.

1. e4 e6 2. d4 d6 {last book move} 3. Bd3 h6 4. Nf3 a6 (5. ?).. (g6 The A.R.B.C.S next move)

Stockfish 5 (5. O-O ...)

Stockfish 6 (5. O-O ...)

Stockfish 7 (5. c4 ...) {Interesting SF-V7 Was known for Pushing Pawns!} 🙂

Stockfish 8 (5. O-O ...)

1. e4 e6 2. d4 d6 3. Bd3 h6 4. Nf3 a6 5. O-O {(O-O Nb8-d7 c2-c4 e6-e5 Bc1-e3 Ng8-e7
    d4-d5 Ne7-g6 h2-h3 Bf8-e7 Rf1-e1 O-O Nb1-c3 Nd7-f6 Qd1-d2 Bc8-d7 Ra1-d1 c7-c5 a2-a3
    Nf6-h5 Nc3-e2 b7-b5 b2-b4 b5xc4 Bd3xc4 c5xb4 a3xb4 a6-a5 b4-b5 a5-a4) +0.68}
  5. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 01:22
    Originally posted by DougBlanch
    Stockfish Versions 5/6/7/8 Playing White (5th Move) Preference v The A.R.B Chess System.

Notice! The Computer hardware used for the moves below was much faster and efficient
    than when the Original Engines where made, so expect more reliable Results 🙂
    The idea behind the examples is to show the Evolution of the Stockfish Engine, using
    different upda ...[text shortened]... Ra1-d1 c7-c5 a2-a3
    Nf6-h5 Nc3-e2 b7-b5 b2-b4 b5xc4 Bd3xc4 c5xb4 a3xb4 a6-a5 b4-b5 a5-a4) +0.68}
    Either be specific about the hardware you used, or be quiet.

Your evasiveness raises questions about your integrity, which you could resolve easily with full disclosure.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 10:472 edits
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    Either be specific about the hardware you used, or be quiet.

Your evasiveness raises questions about your integrity, which you could resolve easily with full disclosure.
    Take a Hike Puppet! with your worthless comments...

Next time you Post ? Post something with some Substance we can get our Teeth into!
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 18:46
    Take a Hike Puppet! with your worthless comments...

Next time you Post ? Post something with some Substance we can get our Teeth into!
    I'd much rather you take that hike, since you're just a spammer that creates multiple accounts to get around the bans your spamming earns.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 20:19
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I'd much rather you take that hike, since you're just a spammer that creates multiple accounts to get around the bans your spamming earns.
    Now a Big Doggy Troll 🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 20:251 edit
    Chess Challenge! - White to Play & Win!? - 22-10-2013

10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 20:29
    Now a Big Doggy Troll 🙂
    A troll isn't simply someone who disagrees with you. 😴
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 20:591 edit
    A troll isn't simply someone who disagrees with you. 😴
    troll
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Which is all Paul Leggett and you are doing! Try Posting something about a Thread's topic or something in general to do with Chess...Instead of some Random provocative message.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    01 Feb '17 22:06
    troll
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

Which is all Paul Leggett and you are doing! Try Posting something about a Thread's topic or something in general to do with Chess...Instead of some Random provocative message.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll
    The definition does not fit. If you had an ounce of reading comprehension, you would see this.

You are a known spammer. Disdain for spam is the opposite of a controversial position: it is consensus.

Neither Paul nor I are aiming for maximum disruption. We are only disrupting one person: you.

Nor am I particularly interested in an argument with you; rather, I want your spam deleted and your account banned, like all your previous accounts have been.

I am tired of seeing the same doctored games against handicapped chess engines over and over again. I am also tired of the same repetitive headline you use.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 10:473 edits
    Neither Paul nor I are aiming for maximum disruption. We are only disrupting one person: you.
    Perfect Admission of your intentions as a Prolific Troll 🙂

http://arizona.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80c53ef0120a532110b970c-pi

(30) Days in the Forums-Jail with no promise of early release unless you behave!
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 16:17
    Any ideas of who he came in as before? I can think of a few....
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '17 18:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Any ideas of who he came in as before? I can think of a few....
    More than likely LittleDoggProblem 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree