1. Joined
    15 Dec '20
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 17:30
    @eladar said
    Moderating has always been an issue on this site. The abuse and harassment is better than it used to be, but D continues to urinate on people. I do not see that changing.
    Idiomatic language such as "continues to urinate on people" does not in this context communicate much if any substance.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 17:351 edit
    @FMDavidHLevin

I think it describes her behavior very well. She is likely a bright enough person who has mental issues and blames others for her failures in life.

What she does here is just placing blame on strangers for her life failures.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 17:44
    @fmdavidhlevin said
    Idiomatic language such as "continues to urinate on people" does not in this context communicate much if any substance.
    Welcome to RHP. The inmates are running the asylum.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '20
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 19:07
    @bigdogg said
    Welcome to RHP. The inmates are running the asylum.
    Thanks, BD.
  5. Joined
    15 Dec '20
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 19:12
    @eladar said
    @FMDavidHLevin

I think it describes her behavior very well. She is likely a bright enough person who has mental issues and blames others for her failures in life.

What she does here is just placing blame on strangers for her life failures.
    It seems to me that analyzing another poster's personality isn't appropriate at the Only Chess forum or at virtually any other forum. Your mileage may vary.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '21 19:45
    @fmdavidhlevin said
    It seems to me that analyzing another poster's personality isn't appropriate at the Only Chess forum or at virtually any other forum. Your mileage may vary.
    I would agree, but when moderators refuse to keep her in check, frustration levels rise.

I was just explaining the situation as I understand. It is impossible to reason with her. Most of us regulars around here have found a way to stay out of each other's way. D is really the only one that has never toned things down.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree