1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jul '21 17:17
    Any ideas on how to make moves on phone or pad, it is just frozen. My first thought is to delete the app and reload.....but there is not an app!! Help
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Jul '21 17:53
    @averagejoe1 said
    Any ideas on how to make moves on phone or pad, it is just frozen. My first thought is to delete the app and reload.....but there is not an app!! Help
    No app? So you play via the browser?
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Jul '21 18:40
    @AverageJoe1
    At the bottom of the page there is a link for phone apps. Do those not work for you?
    I have the iphone app installed on my phone and it works fine, but I usually prefer my laptop.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jul '21 20:13
    @ponderable said
    No app? So you play via the browser?
    Yes. You may save the day. What app, i am not too adept with computers. I dont see the link, which page has it at the bottom?
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Jul '21 22:26
    @AverageJoe1 I found it , at the bottom of the page. It takes me to a page that shows the app, but the word 'Get' is grayed out, will not respond. Please advise
  6. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Jul '21 23:51
    I installed the app with my iphone by going to the app store and searching for 'red hot pawn'. That took me to the app. That should work. If you're on an android you probably have an app store there, but maybe they call it something else.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Jul '21 13:02
    @mwmiller said
    I installed the app with my iphone by going to the app store and searching for 'red hot pawn'. That took me to the app. That should work. If you're on an android you probably have an app store there, but maybe they call it something else.
    Thankyou. Will try

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree