1. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    28 May '15 13:37
    Can someone direct me to where the site notes are now? I used to be able to access that from the floating toolbar at the bottom of the page, but that seems to be gone.
  2. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 May '15 01:25
    Surgeon,
    Would this link below help you at all?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=15
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 May '15 18:07
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Surgeon,
    Would this link below help you at all?

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=15
    Also known as the Announcements Forum, if that's what we're talking about here.
  4. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    31 May '15 16:01
    No that's not what I"m talking about. There used to be a separate notes pages where I could write my own private notes that wasn't limited to the 250 character limit that the game notes are limited to. You would access it from the floating toolbar that was at the bottom of the old site that had the buttons for bookmarks, etc. I'm wondering what happened to that feature. Alternatively, if the game notes could be made to store more than 250 characters I would be fine with that as an alternative.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    31 May '15 19:35
    Originally posted by TheSurgeon
    No that's not what I"m talking about. There used to be a separate notes pages where I could write my own private notes that wasn't limited to the 250 character limit that the game notes are limited to. You would access it from the floating toolbar that was at the bottom of the old site that had the buttons for bookmarks, etc. I'm wondering what happened ...[text shortened]... tes could be made to store more than 250 characters I would be fine with that as an alternative.
    Maybe you are asking about the 'Dock Bar' that used to reside in the lower right corner of the page. I think it had three or four buttons on it and maybe one of them was for notes.
    I never really used it so am not familiar with what functions it had, but I think Russ 'retired' it during the most recent upgrade.
  6. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    31 May '15 21:48
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Maybe you are asking about the 'Dock Bar' that used to reside in the lower right corner of the page. I think it had three or four buttons on it and maybe one of them was for notes.
    I never really used it so am not familiar with what functions it had, but I think Russ 'retired' it during the most recent upgrade.
    Yes, that is the toolbar that had the button for the site notes. I was curious if he moved that feature to some place else or if it is now just lost.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree