1. Joined
    11 Mar '18
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 00:52
    How do i log that one out, so i can log in with current login! I have about 12 games im playing but cant get there!
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Aug '19 01:50
    @Jasonbourne

If you click on your icon (top right hand corner of screen) SIGN OUT is one of the options available.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '19 17:42
    @Jasonbourne

Also, multi-accounting is against the T&Cs, so you might want to get that sorted.
  4. Suffolk, UK
    Moves
    27 Aug '19 08:30
    @Shallow-Blue

There must be many thousands of unwanted accounts on here, or old accounts no longer wanted - but unfortunately there appears to be no way to close them.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Aug '19 08:38
    @chessmateuk said
    @Shallow-Blue

There must be many thousands of unwanted accounts on here, or old accounts no longer wanted - but unfortunately there appears to be no way to close them.
    Since Russ provides us with a database of all played games, there is no reasonable way to close any account with at least one finished game.

I think accounts with no games played could be flushed.

Some people think that they can make a new start with a new account, but I think this will seldom work. Most times these people end up with teh same peoblem with their new account.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Aug '19 12:03
    @Ponderable

Accounts with no games, or games of no significance, are deleted periodically.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree