update folder

Subscriberbob58
Help 28 Dec '21 13:49
  1. Joined
    04 Apr '09
    Moves
    28 Dec '21 13:49
    I want to create a new folder for 2022 games. I already have the maximum 24 folders, so I archived the games in my oldest folder and now it shows 0 games. When I try to change the name of the folder,
    1. I go to manage folders.
    2. Select the folder which now shows 0 games.
    3. Click on "edit"
    4. When I type in the new name and click on "update" I get a message saying "only 24 folders are permitted".

Help,

Bob Mathews
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Dec '21 19:44
    @bob58 said
    I want to create a new folder for 2022 games. I already have the maximum 24 folders, so I archived the games in my oldest folder and now it shows 0 games. When I try to change the name of the folder,
    3. Click on "edit"
    4. When I type in the new name and click on "update" I get a message saying "only 24 folders are permitted".

Help,

Bob Mathews
    Maybe the work-around is to delete the empty folder and create a new one?

Otherwise I think this would be a topic for "feedback". Maybe the program code handles the edit as if a new folder was created and the old one deleted (temporary variable)
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    29 Dec '21 14:36
    @bob58 said
    3. Click on "edit"

Help,

Bob Mathews
    I think you'll find it has done it and the display message is for reference only
    I tried this,without emptying the folder.
    I just went onto manage folders,clicked on "edit" and changed the name in the box.
    It now shows as one of my 24 folders with the new name

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree