1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 13:56
    On one game - 12864979 - my opponent has no time left (as shown in graphic - which I know to be correct) but timebank says 7 days.
    On another - 12883169 - opponent has 3 hours 13 mins left (see graphic) but timebank shows 6 days 20 hours and 47 mins.

??????????
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 14:35
    @Hyperion7

That means that neskayatower has let the clock run down and moved then, without digging into the timebank, while Lenc has at one time dug into the timebank by using more than the allotted time. The timout time is restored after each move, the timebank isn't.
  3. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:02
    This is not what has happened. Both let their time run right down. I monitored it as it happens.

Neskayatower's timebank had been completely used up - the graphic reflects the true situation. The "timebank" showing - in words and numbers - under the Timeout remaing is showing 7 days, which is wrong. The system is not showing it correctly.

NB Neskayatower has now moved, so the Timeout remaining is correct, but the Timebank is still showing incorrectly.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Oct '18 15:18
    @hyperion7 said
    This is not what has happened. Both let their time run right down. I monitored it as it happens.

Neskayatower's timebank had been completely used up - the graphic reflects the true situation. The "timebank" showing - in words and numbers - under the Timeout remaing is showing 7 days, which is wrong. The system is not showing it correctly.

NB Neskayatower has now moved, so the Timeout remaining is correct, but the Timebank is still showing incorrectly.
    Then it is probably a case for sending Feedback...
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 12:09
    There was an issue on the text description of the timebank remaining - it would sometimes show the wrong players timebank information. Now fixed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree