Symbols next to game ID

Standard memberRemoved
Help 31 Jan '22 16:43
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Jan '22 16:43
    What do the symbols mean next to the game ID in the list of games? All but one of my games has a globe but the other one has what looks like crossed swords. Don’t know what the crossed swords mean.

Thanks in advance for any response. I checked the FAQ and didn’t see this addressed.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    31 Jan '22 16:54
    At the bottom of your "My Games" page will be a "legend" button - press that to get an explanation of the icons.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    31 Jan '22 16:56
    @russ said
    At the bottom of your "My Games" page will be a "legend" button - press that to get an explanation of the icons.
    Thanks
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Feb '22 11:551 edit
    @russ said
    Hey, Russ, look at the Legend list with Dark mode on. It needs work.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Feb '22 18:12
    @suzianne said
    I’d be more interested if my ability to make illegal moves on the analysis board is due to my phone and/or the fact I don’t use an app when playing on here.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Feb '22 03:35
    @pb1022 said
    I’d be more interested if my ability to make illegal moves on the analysis board is due to my phone and/or the fact I don’t use an app when playing on here.
    It's an analysis board. You can put pieces where you want. It's a 'what-if' simulator. You also can't make your move on this board, you have to go back to the main board.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Feb '22 11:53
    @suzianne said
    Hmm... you are not wrong. I'll get to that soon.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Feb '22 16:17
    @suzianne said
    It's an analysis board. You can put pieces where you want. It's a 'what-if' simulator. You also can't make your move on this board, you have to go back to the main board.
    Thanks for reply.

I’m pretty sure (could be wrong) I’ve used analysis boards on the Internet in the past that prohibited illegal moves, but I guess allowing them is truer to a real analysis board (in real life,) though it’s obviously riskier.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree