1. Joined
    21 Jan '15
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 15:48
    Today I don't see anymore charts nor the coloured wheels just below. Is there someone who knows something about?
    Velma
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 16:101 edit
    I am using a pc laptop, running windows 7 and firefox. When I click someones username I see their profile page, including statistics and the 'wheels'.

Is that the information you are talking about? If true, then I do not know why you cannot see it.

Is that the only thing you have a problem with? Games are working OK? Maybe the problem is with the device you are using.
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '15
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 16:37
    Thanks for the info, mwmiller! I'm using a notebook with Windows 7 and Google Chrome as browser. I just tested an access with Firefox and can see everything!
    So, it should be a problem of browser: something impeding the correct working of Chrome.
    Nobody else has signaled similar problems: this should be a confirmation of what above.
    Best regards!
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 17:31
    Originally posted by Velma94
    Thanks for the info, mwmiller! I'm using a notebook with Windows 7 and Google Chrome as browser. I just tested an access with Firefox and can see everything!
    So, it should be a problem of browser: something impeding the correct working of Chrome.
    Nobody else has signaled similar problems: this should be a confirmation of what above.
    Best regards!
    I just switched to chrome and tried it. Everything worked well, as with firefox.
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '15
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 21:43
    After a nice cleaning, AppData & cache included, now Chrome too works well again. The issue was there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree