Site format

Standard memberjimm619
Help 27 Mar '22 16:22
  1. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    27 Mar '22 16:22
    I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU HAVE RHP SET UP....
    PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ..........THANK YOU
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Mar '22 10:041 edit
    @jimm619

Great to hear you like the existing format.

Change will occur over time though, although every effort is made to make changes evolutionary, rather than revolutionary, where possible.
  3. Standard memberNickoldsrse
    Nick old arse
    Killarney Vale
    Moves
    02 Apr '22 01:17
    @jimm619 said
    I REALLY LIKE THE WAY YOU HAVE RHP SET UP....
    PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ..........THANK YOU
    Hmmm I have lost the ability to view a history of a game. It was easy in the old format but I cannot find a game history button
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Apr '22 08:51
    @nickoldsrse said
    Hmmm I have lost the ability to view a history of a game. It was easy in the old format but I cannot find a game history button
    On the game page there is a game log button.
    This has all the info.
    A slightly annoying thing is you have to scroll upwards i.e scroll down to the bottom to get to move 1
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Apr '22 12:32
    @nickoldsrse said
    Are you talking about the game history button that appears in the upper right corner of the page, when you are viewing the game board for a specific game? It's still right there where it has always been. (I'm looking at it on a laptop, with windows 7 and firefox.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree