1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    09 Aug '19 15:16
    The new subscription reminder banner will appear every 30 days. (Please read it and consider subscribing!)

You don't even need to close this reminder to rid yourself of it though, it will be absent on your next page view.

BUT if it does not vanish, please check your system clock, and more specifically, date.

If you have an incorrectly set system clock (> 30 days out) the banner will appear again, and again, until your system clock is corrected.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 22:52
    @russ said
    The new subscription reminder banner will appear every 30 days. (Please read it and consider subscribing!)

You don't even need to close this reminder to rid yourself of it though, it will be absent on your next page view.

BUT if it does not vanish, please check your system clock, and more specifically, date.

If you have an incorrectly set system clock (> 30 days out) the banner will appear again, and again, until your system clock is corrected.
    You need to explain how to change the clock.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 13:58
    @chaney3
    Can you confirm this is happening for you? If so, what operating system do you use?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 18:431 edit
    @russ said
    @chaney3
    Can you confirm this is happening for you? If so, what operating system do you use?
    Yes, I get the subscription reminder each time I log in, and I've checked my clock in "settings", it appears fine, I think.

I only use my cellphone.
    Samsung Galaxy J3 Achieve
    (Not sure if that's a system)
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 13:26
    @chaney3

Can i ask why you log out and back in again on your phone? Do you not just remain logged in?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 17:00
    @russ said
    @chaney3

Can i ask why you log out and back in again on your phone? Do you not just remain logged in?
    I never use the log out feature. Sometimes when I power down my phone I automatically get logged out. That's when I need to log back in.
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 18:39
    @chaney3

So just to clarify, without logging out and in again, the message appears each time you visit the site to make some moves, appears once, then appears again on your next visit?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 19:031 edit
    @russ said
    @chaney3

So just to clarify, without logging out and in again, the message appears each time you visit the site to make some moves, appears once, then appears again on your next visit?
    No.
    As long as I remain logged in, I do not see the message, even when I leave the site and return. It's only when I must log back in that I see the message...each time.

You had said that I should only see the message every 30 days, but that has not been the case for me, which is why I responded. I was unclear how to check and/or fix the clock and time as you suggested.

Edit: I have only had to re-log in 3 times recently and have seen the message each time. It's really not a big deal because generally I stay logged in and it's a non issue. The reason for my post is because my settings seem fine, and I shouldn't be seeing that message.
  9. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Aug '19 11:51
    @chaney3

The message has temporarily been turned off. We will improve the way this is enabled in future on a further update.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree