1. Standard memberGBubbles
    Reverend
    Chicago
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 16:51
    I used to be in the 3-day timeout, but I went to play a game today and it says I'm no longer in the ladder! I could join up and start over at the bottom, but I've been working my way up for a while now and it's going to be frustrating to start over. Any idea why I would've just dropped out of the ladder for no reason??
  2. Standard memberSteve45
    Mozart
    liverpool
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 16:591 edit
    Originally posted by GBubbles
    I used to be in the 3-day timeout, but I went to play a game today and it says I'm no longer in the ladder! I could join up and start over at the bottom, but I've been working my way up for a while now and it's going to be frustrating to start over. Any idea why I would've just dropped out of the ladder for no reason??
    I think there,s a rule that says if you don't move within 60 days, in ladder games, then you are removed. Have you been moving recently?
  3. Standard memberGBubbles
    Reverend
    Chicago
    Moves
    31 Oct '16 20:00
    I did go through a stretch where I was away. I guess it's possible it was that long.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 04:25
    Originally posted by Steve45
    I think there,s a rule that says if you don't move within 60 days, in ladder games, then you are removed. Have you been moving recently?
    Yes, there's such a rule. You can find it in the hot link in the rules, second to last.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree