Rambo

Standard memberbigerjim
Help 04 Oct '15 20:49
  1. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    04 Oct '15 20:49
    Ok I'm Playing A Person From Scotland, On Red Hot Game Page Just Under Game History It Says RAMBO, I've Never Seen This Before, A Nick Name For My Opponent Maybe No Idea Has Anyone Ever Seen THis
    Thanks
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Oct '15 23:26
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    Ok I'm Playing A Person From Scotland, On Red Hot Game Page Just Under Game History It Says RAMBO, I've Never Seen This Before, A Nick Name For My Opponent Maybe No Idea Has Anyone Ever Seen THis
    Thanks
    The person that created that particular game named it "Rambo".
    Giving a game a name is an option when creating it.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 10:05
    Rambo, you say? Does have "John J." after the name? Does it take special forces to beat you at chess?
  4. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    08 Oct '15 17:03
    No, But You Know In That First Movie I Bet Rambo RE: sli stone Did Not Say Ten Words Except Yeah And Ugg And Maybe Ok, Anyway I Have Seen This And When Creating An open invite I Just Never have named it anyway if someone is open for a challenge i'm bigerjim rating 2027

by all and thanks for the reply
  5. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    12 Oct '15 01:28
    to play rambo is to understand that when you have equallly taken pieces, he, rambo, has now 90 percent chance of winning.

this is the nature of rambo.

learn this mein sohn before you enter into the strasse of life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree