1. Standard memberJerryTillotson
    Mr. Tillotson
    Vermont
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 12:52
    Good morning. I'm trying to create a private tournament for my school community during this Covid-19 shutdown, but having a bit of trouble finding the instructions. Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks,

Jerry
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    04 Apr '20 13:42
    @jerrytillotson said
    Good morning. I'm trying to create a private tournament for my school community during this Covid-19 shutdown, but having a bit of trouble finding the instructions. Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks,

Jerry
    First of all, welcome to RHP.
    As far as I know,the only memebers on here who can create private tournaments are club leaders so all your players would have to join a club.
    You would then have to ask the club leader to create a tournament for you to whatever time scale you choose and ask other RHP players not to join it.
    You could form your own club but you would need to subscribe as only subscribed members can do this.
    Your players would not need to subscribe
    There is another way, but it's quite messy and would involve all of your players issueing open invites to each other which can be quite messy as there are parameters which have to be met.
    I tried it once and wouldn't like to repeat the experience!!
    You would also have to keep all the results yourself.
    Hope this helps

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree