Pgn

Standard memberTony39
Help 25 Apr '17 15:19
  1. Standard memberTony39
    David
    Greatham, Hants
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 15:19
    I'm new on here and am trying to transfer my finished games onto Fritz 13 as pgn files.
    I am totally confused by this sort of thing and would be grateful for any help.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 15:38
    While on the 'my games' page, click the 'manage games' link in the upper right part of the page.
    Then check the variety of options down the left side of the page to find what you want to do with your games.
    You will need to check the box to the left of whichever games you want to do something with.

I hope this was helpful for you.
    This refers to the page layout on my laptop.
    I don't know how it appears on any other devices such as smart phones, etc.
  3. Standard memberTony39
    David
    Greatham, Hants
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 15:48
    thank you.
  4. Standard memberTony39
    David
    Greatham, Hants
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 16:14
    I managed to get my games emailed to me. Not sure what to do next. Can you help please?
    I'm a real dunce!
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Apr '17 16:32
    Originally posted by Tony39
    I managed to get my games emailed to me. Not sure what to do next. Can you help please?
    I'm a real dunce!
    You will need to detach the pgn files from the email. You should be able to do that by right-clicking on the files on the email page, then selecting the detach option and you will probably need to designate where to save them, such as onto the desktop or into a folder. I'm not going to be much more help here since I don't know what email program you are using or anything.

If anyone has ever sent pictures in an email and you saved them, the process should be the same for the pgn files.

As far as Fritz, I don't know anything about that but I assume it has an option to load or import a pgn file.

Sorry I'm not more help here, but perhaps someone else on the site can jump in and give better details.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree