1. Standard memberKhandita108
    Loco Wahine
    Hawaii
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 01:20
    In the Open Invites page, I can start a game with anyone that has the green button up on the same line saying.,"Play as White", or "Play as Black". But I am unable to start any of the other games available without the green button, or some kind of button to start. Long story short, I've tried everything to get one of those games--the Info. link, entering the game I.D. into the Games Directory Search (that comes up, but I can't make the pieces move and "stick". Nada. Everyone else seems to have no problem with this. Can you please help me start a game this way? What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 01:55
    The ones which have the "play as white/black" button are the only ones you are eligible to enter. A quick look at the current list shows that most have minimum rating levels above your current rating. Those are the ones which stay around longest on the open invites page, so it's normal to see only a few eligible ones. If there's nothing on offer, I suggest you create a few open invites yourself, they'll be picked up quickly if they have reasonable time controls and rating availability.
  3. Joined
    19 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 19:28
    Originally posted by Khandita108
    In the Open Invites page, I can start a game with anyone that has the green button up on the same line saying.,"Play as White", or "Play as Black". But I am unable to start any of the other games available without the green button, or some kind of button to start. Long story short, I've tried everything to get one of those games--the Info. link, enterin ...[text shortened]... s. Can you please help me start a game this way? What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do?
    If you want to play more games why don't you subscribe and play tournaments play for clubs and clans etc.... this is a great site I've been member for over 11 years, it's not expensive and is very well run.
    Regards
    adalia
  4. Standard memberKhandita108
    Loco Wahine
    Hawaii
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 22:20
    Thank you! 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree