Need Help

Standard memberbigerjim
Help 24 Apr '15 16:47
  1. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    24 Apr '15 16:47
    Ok, I've Been On This Site For A While And Can't Figure How To Accept A Game From Open Invites That Does Not Have Play Black Or Play White To The Right, Could Someone Please Let Me Know How To Do This ?

Thanks very much
  2. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '15 16:481 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '15 16:49
    You can't; those games are setup for a different rating than yours.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    24 Apr '15 17:03
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    Ok, I've Been On This Site For A While And Can't Figure How To Accept A Game From Open Invites That Does Not Have Play Black Or Play White To The Right, Could Someone Please Let Me Know How To Do This ?

Thanks very much
    Only games that you are actually eligible for will show the 'play as ----' button on the right.

If it doesn't say 'play as black' or 'play as white' on the right side of a particular game, that means you cannot play that game.
    The person who offered it has set a rating limit that is outside of your range.
    There is a column shown that specifies the rating limits that are in effect for each game if one has been set.

It would be nice if that page only displayed games that you are eligible to actually play.
    You do still have the option of creating your own 'open invite' game.
  5. Joined
    13 Jan '13
    Moves
    24 Apr '15 18:10
    Hello Flower, Ok, Thanks For The Tip, Hope You Have A Great Day, And The Changes Are Not All That Great but that's just me
  6. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 12:51
    Originally posted by bigerjim
    Hello Flower, Ok, Thanks For The Tip, Hope You Have A Great Day, And The Changes Are Not All That Great but that's just me
    You're welcome bigerjim

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree