Mis - alignment

Subscribervenda
Help 20 Mar '21 11:30
  1. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 11:30
    Opening dailychess.com this morning on my chromebook I noticed the time parameters on all tournaments - private and public are slightly mis aligned.I haven't done any updates since yesterday when they were o.k
    It's not really a problem as they can still be read but I wondered if it was just my computer or a general fault
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 14:41
    @venda
    It looks to me like all of the 'tables' columns are misaligned as well. Maybe it's just the header names at the top of each data column that are out of alignment.

As you stated, it isn't anything major but it does appear to be off just a little. I never noticed it before.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 19:47
    @mwmiller said
    @venda
    It looks to me like all of the 'tables' columns are misaligned as well. Maybe it's just the header names at the top of each data column that are out of alignment.

As you stated, it isn't anything major but it does appear to be off just a little. I never noticed it before.
    Never noticed it until today
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:00
    @venda

Timebank values were wrongly justified since the server update - now patched.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 12:01
    @mwmiller said
    @venda

As were some others too!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree