Standard memberMejnour
Help 22 Jul '21 03:08
  1. Joined
    08 Jan '21
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 03:08
    Hi all! Is there a limit to how many messages I can send or receive from a member? If possible, I would appreciate some details, e.g. how many messages can be sent on a given day, or in total? Assuming there is a limit on the number of messages is it on a per game basis or is there a limit to how many messages can be sent to a member? Any additional information would be appreciated. Thank you.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 07:13
    @mejnour said
    Hi all! Is there a limit to how many messages I can send or receive from a member? If possible, I would appreciate some details, e.g. how many messages can be sent on a given day, or in total? Assuming there is a limit on the number of messages is it on a per game basis or is there a limit to how many messages can be sent to a member? Any additional information would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Hello,

for all practical pupropses there is no limit. Club leaders send several mails to all members in a day without a problem.

However spamming (sending huge amounts of unsolicited emails) will probably be a problem for the sender.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 10:371 edit
    @mejnour said
    I believe if a member places you on their 'Blocked Players' list, you will no longer be allowed to send that person a message. Other than that, I am not aware of any message limits.
  4. Joined
    08 Jan '21
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 13:45
    Thank you Ponderable and mwmiller for your replies.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree