Standard membercoling
Help 25 Apr '15 10:00
  1. Joined
    16 Dec '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 10:00
    Hi.
    I wish to send a message to a regular opponent, as he hasn't made the first move for a month. Just to enquire if he does wish to continue playing.
    I can't see where I can do that. Any help please ?
    Coling
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 12:40
    Originally posted by coling
    Hi.
    I wish to send a message to a regular opponent, as he hasn't made the first move for a month. Just to enquire if he does wish to continue playing.
    I can't see where I can do that. Any help please ?
    Coling
    Click on his name to go to his profile page, then click on Message. Of course he won't see it until he comes back to the site.
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 17:45
    Thanks very much Kewpie, I managed to send a message.
    You seem to have played an tremendous number of games compared to me, but we have been members for around the same time.
    I guess you must be very good.
    Regards
    Coling
  4. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Apr '15 21:56
    Thanks very much Kewpie, I managed to send a message.
    You seem to have played an tremendous number of games compared to me, but we have been members for around the same time.
    I guess you must be very good.
    Regards
    Coling
    Take another look at my rating. 😳
  5. Joined
    16 Dec '07
    Moves
    26 Apr '15 12:20
    Hi again
    I see what you mean. I was simply comparing your moves, c. 215k wuth minw of c. 15k or 21k I think.
    By the way, how do I know if he responds please ? It obviously won't be on the board as we are not playing. How do I check this out please ? Sorry to appear dim.
    Regards
    Coling
  6. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 04:362 edits
    Hi again
    I see what you mean. I was simply comparing your moves, c. 215k wuth minw of c. 15k or 21k I think.
    By the way, how do I know if he responds please ? It obviously won't be on the board as we are not playing. How do I check this out please ? Sorry to appear dim.
    Regards
    Coling
    You have three round icons near the top right corner of your screen, it's to the right of the Blitz button on fullsize devices. The bell is to let you know when you have a system message like "new tournaments available", the two small blobs in the middle are for private messages, and the horse head on the right shows games waiting. If you get a message that middle button will light up. I'll send you one as a demonstration.
  7. Joined
    16 Dec '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '15 15:51
    Hi Kewpie
    Thanks for your reply. You are a mine of information.
    I have checked your status. You must play very fast to get in that number of games and moves.
    Regards
    Coling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree