1. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    02 Jun '20 14:53
    I have "Least Timeout Remaining" for my list order. Except for interspersed games I'm "waiting" for, the list correctly orders the games from top to bottom. The game with the Least Timeout Remaining is at the top.
    But when I select the Knight icon at the top of the page, it doesn't go to the first game. And it doesn't seem to follow the list order in any way!
    To play those most urgent games, the ones with the least Timeout Remaining, I have to keep opening my list to manually select them.
    Isn't there any way to select the Knight icon (next move icon?) so that it follows the order I'd like so that I don't have to pull up the list to select the next for every game I'm playing?
    Help is appreciated. Thanks, Jim Dandy
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    03 Jun '20 19:15
    @jim-dandy said
    I have "Least Timeout Remaining" for my list order. Except for interspersed games I'm "waiting" for, the list correctly orders the games from top to bottom. The game with the Least Timeout Remaining is at the top.
    But when I select the Knight icon at the top of the page, it doesn't go to the first game. And it doesn't seem to follow the list order in any way!
    T ...[text shortened]... l up the list to select the next for every game I'm playing?
    Help is appreciated. Thanks, Jim Dandy
    Clicking the knight icon always brings up the game in which your opponent has recently moved against you regardless of what filter is selected.
    Therefore , the answer to your question is "no" unfortunately
  3. North-West Ohio
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 07:59
    @venda
    Thanks for the explanation. I guess it's something to bring up in "Feedback".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree