I

SubscriberGreat Big Stees
Help 15 Nov '21 14:39
  1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 14:39
    had a post removed in the “continue the story game thread and would like an explanation as to why. How do I go about getting that? Will a mod PM me?🤔
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 15:10
    @great-big-stees said
    had a post removed in the “continue the story game thread and would like an explanation as to why. How do I go about getting that? Will a mod PM me?🤔
    The post seems not to have been poste din the first place (no post removed message). Yre you sure you used no critical words? I can't give a list for evident reasons But I think c.h.e.a.t.e.r or variations are on it as are some names of sexual organs.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 15:141 edit
    @ponderable said
    The post seems not to have been poste din the first place (no post removed message). Yre you sure you used no critical words? I can't give a list for evident reasons But I think c.h.e.a.t.e.r or variations are on it as are some names of sexual organs.
    The only word that may have been thought of as...well inappropriate...may have been the word “shot” unless, which has happened to me a lot recently, my IPad will insert a word/letter that I didn’t input. Often an “i” is inserted instead of an “o”. Like the word fir, when I had typed for.🤔 Edit: Hey that may well have been it. S*#t instead of shot.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Nov '21 13:39
    @great-big-stees said
    I know Russ reads this forum so I'm sure you'll get an answer eventually

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree