1. Florida, United
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 03:37
    beginning within the last few days it has become difficult to access rhp on my android devices and once I have gained access I am unable to navigate site. why? am i supposed to do something differently?
  2. Northamptonshire, UK
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 08:15
    Originally posted by @dsdkyk
    beginning within the last few days it has become difficult to access rhp on my android devices and once I have gained access I am unable to navigate site. why? am i supposed to do something differently?
    Working fine on mine, as is the RHP Notification widget (albeit the latter no longer takes me to the RHP website, just advises moves made and the number of games waiting).

FW
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 10:02
    No changes, should be working as normal.

Check your internet connection? If you can watch a YouTube video, for example, there should be absolutely no problem using the app.
  4. SubscriberAspasia
    Old Frog
    Elysium
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 16:12
    I tried to play RHP chess with my Apple iphone. I entered my e-mail-adress and passwort but instead of loging in "invalid password or emailadress - try again" appeared. My friend to enter RHP with my dates on his android - also failure! What can I do?
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 16:51
    Originally posted by @aspasia
    I tried to play RHP chess with my Apple iphone. I entered my e-mail-adress and passwort but instead of loging in "invalid password or emailadress - try again" appeared. My friend to enter RHP with my dates on his android - also failure! What can I do?
    To double check, log out of the web site, and back in again. Just to confirm the password is definitely right. Then try again on your phone.

If you are still unable to log in, please send site feedback.
  6. SubscriberAspasia
    Old Frog
    Elysium
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 17:05
    I just ordered a new password from RHP to my e-mail-adress. With this new password I just entered here using my laptop. I also tried to enter on my iphone > "authentication error - invalid credentials - please try again" >> always the same answer! Want to start to a holiday trip where I only can play mobile on RHP. I don´t know what to do now... :-((
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 19:31
    @Aspasia

Check your messages, I will contact you offline about resolving this.
  8. Florida, United
    Moves
    25 Jul '17 20:14
    i can use my pc ok but am rejected on both my android devices due to "invalid credentials"
    when i once was able to access my tablet format format had changed
    it's an annoyance

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree