1. Joined
    15 Jan '19
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 00:40
    I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge. Is there a way to have redhotpawn auto-fill my sign in data the first time I go to redhotpawn.com to sign in?
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 10:52
    @zzzzz9200 said
    I am using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge. Is there a way to have redhotpawn auto-fill my sign in data the first time I go to redhotpawn.com to sign in?
    The site? No, how could it? It doesn't know who's trying to sign in over this new IP connection until it is sent, well, that very sign-in data you want it to provide.

Edge, though? On your personal computer? Possibly. Firefox does. But you'd have to find the setting in Edge.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 16:171 edit
    I've added auto-complete attributes, so your browser may offer to save your log in details once you login (Safari will do this, for example.). Log out then in again to see if this works for you.

You can then have your login details pre-filled by your browser.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 17:05
    It works fine like that with Firefox too.

I can go to firefox\tools\settings\privacy & security\Logins and Passwords, to see and manage all of my saved passwords and login info for every website that requires you to log in to use the site.

With Firefox, the first time you log into a new website, the browser opens a window and asks if you wish to save the information. If you ignore that, you will need to re-enter the information the next time you go to the site.

I have not used other browsers but I would expect that they all have a similar feature.
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Jan '22 22:33
    @mwmiller said
    It works fine like that with Firefox too.

I can go to firefox\tools\settings\privacy & security\Logins and Passwords, to see and manage all of my saved passwords and login info for every website that requires you to log in to use the site.

With Firefox, the first time you log into a new website, the browser opens a window and asks if you wish to save the information. ...[text shortened]... the site.

I have not used other browsers but I would expect that they all have a similar feature.
    It's worked fine in Firefox all along. Edge, I don't know; I would trust neither Google nor Microsoft with my passwords, so I refuse to use it twice over.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree